Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've created a monster!

HAHAHA

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TXDOJVeXosE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pretty nice video. But how did you get your timecutter to go that fast????

Comment

Pretty nice video. But how did you get your timecutter to go that fast????
      Increasing the speed of the video so that it's not boring to watch! lollolol

I actually can't make turns as fast as I used to, had a bad 'experience' going up the trailer this season so the controls are a little messed up. Something to repair... someday...

Comment

Increasing the speed of the video so that it's not boring to watch! lollolol

I actually can't make turns as fast as I used to, had a bad 'experience' going up the trailer this season so the controls are a little messed up. Something to repair... someday...
        I have the same mower...I gave mine a beating too. I will say it's held up pretty well though! We'll see how it is next year!

Comment

Knocked that monster out! Sweet!
          Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
          Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
          CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

Nice job. I like your choice of music with the different scenes.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Cool.
              I gotta get a Youtube account.

I shot video of myself doing a leaf cleanup, but Photobucket reduces the quality of uploaded video, and it isn't very clear when you view it.

Comment

Working...
              X