First new car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First new car

Let me start out by saying, when my fiance first said about going to look at these cars I'm thinking "what the f**k, they look so stupid"

Well we got there, and the sales person told all about them, and we test drove it... and wow all I have to say is the sales person was right when he said "they are one of the most fun cars you will ever drive"

5 speed manual, sport mode button, traction control button, loads of features including a bose sound system, and it also looks pretty sharp with the upgraded rims and painted calipers. All for less than $18,000.

Best of all 30mpg city 38mpg highway.
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    Carlisle Lawn Care

Your going to need a bigger boat when the kids come. :-)
    Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
    Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
    CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

Haha yeah, there shouldn't be any kids until this car is paid off...hopefully
      sigpic
      Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

my mom has one of those little cars, she is always hitting stuff or should i say crashing the other day a new truck ram her in the front in a parking lot will u believe that the truck had more damage than the little fooockerrr, fiat 500 its a small though little foocker.

i will never drive some like that though

Comment

I thought the same thing, could never picture myself in one, but I love it now. I really want to go buy a fiat 500 abarth now.
          sigpic
          Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

I like to drive really close to cars like that.

Comment

That looks fun! How many airbags do they come with?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Too many airbags to count, even come with a knee airbag that isn't even standard on cars yet.
                sigpic
                Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

if you ever break down, give me a call. we can lift it up into my truck bed.

it's actually not a bad price...I figured they would be more $$

Comment

if you ever break down, give me a call. we can lift it up into my truck bed.

it's actually not a bad price...I figured they would be more $$
                    Lol okay.

They actually start at 15900. The abarths which are 160hp turboed versions start at around 23,900
                    sigpic
                    Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

those used to be $29.99 when sears sold them with the little tykes labels .

Comment

those used to be $29.99 when sears sold them with the little tykes labels .
                        That was Fisher Price, Little Tykes was $49.95...

To the OP....

Dude do you know what the major cause of divorce is? Money problems! You just bought an 18k car with someone that you are not even married to yet. All I am going to say is keep your day job as long as you can.

By the way that car is not 18k by the time you pay it off, it is closer to 30k if not more.

Those kinds of cars make me want to pick them up and push them a couple of times to get them wound up before I let them go down the road.

Do you realize that the Model A got 20 mpg and you are crowing about 30 mpg? After 100 years we still can not do much better than a Model A. Wait until you have to climb a long steep hill before you make a final decision. Nothing like having a V8 under the hood.
                        Pat

Comment

I want to drive an 18 wheel rig on backroads to cut grass...

would be cool.

Comment

The price of cars these days makes me nauseous.

18 grand for a quarter of a car? LOL!

We're still driving the Cavalier Rally Sport that we bought new in 1997 for $12,000. I thought THAT was too much!
                            Twelve grand over fifteen years works out to be a pretty good value though.

As far as micro machines go, those are the best looking ones I've seen.
                            You'll be turning the heads of guys wearing skinny jeans everywhere you go!

Comment

Is there enough room in the back seat to throw the leg if the need arises??

Comment

Working...
                              X