Version 1 of our new shirts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 1 of our new shirts

Just playing around with Avery Fabric Transfer until I find the perfect one and once I have a largest enough demand to buy some pro. made ... I hate the white on it but my logo isn't transparent so I had to figure something out.
    Attached Files

I like it and I like the color! How difficult was it to create those?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I like it and I like the color! How difficult was it to create those?
      Well, went to walmart and bought;
      Avery Dark Fabric 3279 - $11
      Avery Light Fabric 3271 - $13
      Iron: $10
      2 Orange XL shirts - $7
      4 (2 gray/2 black) Hanes shirts in a package: $12
      Kodak Ink Cartage (color and black) $39

I used the Avery's online template maker, and outta figuring out how to do both fabrics, I got two good shirts out all of them, and I'm not really pleased with any of them cause you've gotta have a "fill" space, hence the big white area. Or you'd have to cut each letter out or their would be a clear film over it. It'd prob. cheaper to just make some through an online service but I tried.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by DeMenkey; 08-06-2012, 11:42 PM.

Comment

How have they stood up to washing so far?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Yeah, the gray one seemed to wringled just a tad bit around the edges however, I was in a hurry and didn't prewash them like it said to do.

Comment

Yeah, the gray one seemed to wringled just a tad bit around the edges however, I was in a hurry and didn't prewash them like it said to do.
            LOL! Directions are there for a reason. Try 696. They do good work.

Comment

What did you use to make these? Something I might consider trying.
              sigpic
              Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

Ya know that's the first place I went was 696, but when I requested a qoute I have still not received a reply and I'm not going out of my way to find anymore contact information ... a local business said for 200$ he'd make a metal sign and place lettering on my truck but I dunno if that's good or not.

Comment

Thats lame they didnt contact you. Well I would just shop around to compare prices. I know Hedgemaster is getting some vinyl for his truck through 696. Get a bunch of quotes and compare.

Comment

He said hes using avery fabric transfer, that could be anything from some kinda of shirt printing machine, to things you print out on special paper, and iron on. I was just trying to get a little more background info.
                    sigpic
                    Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

that's a nice idea bro, can u go thru a brief explanation of the procedure of how u make this your self.

i have a bunch of Under Armour shirt's that i took to one of this places and they want it 18.00 per shirt it seems a little to much for me since i am supplying the shirts, this is something ill be very interested in doing this my self.

Comment

If you want to mess around with silk screening, it can be a lot of fun and there are kits to do it too.

Check out this video too.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ee_8IMx0uMo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X