Mower and Equipment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mower and Equipment

I'm just starting out so nothing to brag about. So far this is some of what I have.
    Attached Files

This is what the trailer looked like when I got it. It's 6x10 with a 3500lbs axle had no light the jack was shot and needed some help to say the least but I think the price was ok $750 what do u think
    Attached Files

Comment

This is what the trailer looked like when I got it. It's 6x10 with a 3500lbs axle had no light the jack was shot and needed some help to say the least but I think the price was ok $750 what do u think
      This is after sanding and painting and adding new lights
      Attached Files

Comment

That looks really nice! You got a good set up there!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

You're starting with more than I did.

Is that a Yardman 4 stroke trimmer? I have one as a backup and for the split shaft attachments I picked up dirt cheap on clearance.
          It's OK for the attachment stuff, but as a trimmer, it's terrible compared to my Stihl.

PA plates on the trailer... what side of the state are you on?

Comment

Is that a Yardman 4 stroke trimmer? I have one as a backup and for the split shaft attachments I picked up dirt cheap on clearance.
            It's OK for the attachment stuff, but as a trimmer, it's terrible compared to my Stihl.

it a 4 stroke cub cadet had a straight shat but snapped in half ..Yes i know 5 years ago I had all stihl equm.. and someone broke in and stole everything and nothing was covered ,Two 130 trimmers,a edger even took the gas cans

Comment

NEPA north of Reading.. I picked up the mower around your neck of the wood in Mechanicsburg the guy wanted 1700 I got it for $1000. had around 100hrs on it he had too many hills where he lived so he couldn't use it..

Comment

it a 4 stroke cub cadet had a straight shaft but snapped in half ..Yes I know 5 years ago I had all Stihl equipment.. and someone broke in and stole everything and nothing was covered ,two 130 trimmers,a edger even took the gas cans
                still ticks me off

Comment

NEPA north of Reading.. I picked up the mower around your neck of the wood in Mechanicsburg the guy wanted 1700 I got it for $1000. had around 100hrs on it he had too many hills where he lived so he couldn't use it..
                  I live about 30 mins away from mechanicsburg.
                  sigpic
                  Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

I live about 30 mins away from mechanicsburg.
                    Seems like this type of work is a lot better out there. Before I even thought of giving this a go I had people asking me all the time to keep there lawns up to par and now is really slow 5 customers of mine lost there jobs ( all worked at the same place) they were bi-week cuts and now I'm down to the two.

But there not even that good of customers there really cheap they just want quick cuts don't care what it really looks like first time I did there places took 2 1/2 hrs 1 hr to cut at $60 pruned 2 trees that were really bad $30 and trimmed the hedge's $30 and hr and the edging and clean up $120 I don't think that was a bad price.... So now it just cutting the grass at the $60 and everything other then the lawn is all wild now

Comment

Some stripe's if you want to call them that.

Just picked this account up today. The guy that used to do it was charging them 350 every two weeks I took it over and charged 225 takes about 2 1/2 hrs to cut tons of ruts from the last guy cutting the same way every time...
                      Attached Files

Comment

Nice job man. Good for you. Thats pretty decent $.

Comment

good for u bro! how many acres is that

Comment

Not sure off hand close to 3 I would think..I always take my 2 kids down there to ride there pocket bikes but the grass was way too high so I came down to cut it and the owner stopped me and told me about the other guy and what he was paying him I told him who I was and a price I would do for and he jumped on it. Talking to him about doing more for him as of mulch, pruning and such so we will see how it goes...

Comment

Awesome job too grab and good $$ too...Way to go !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X