Strike a Pose - Equipment Glamour Shot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strike a Pose - Equipment Glamour Shot

Well, I didn't apply makeup, or even wash them for that matter, but today while mowing, I thought I'd get a shot of my "daily use" gear while I had a decent backdrop.

I don't feel like picking and choosing the best shots, so here are all of them!

As you can see, "brand loyalty" is a concept lost on me.

I see the collection of equipment getting bigger and the company growing

Very nice setup!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

My PB770 is in the shop for warranty work so I can't get the stuff together for a group shot.

Looks like I blew out the fan bearing.
      Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

I see the collection of equipment getting bigger and the company growing

Very nice setup!
        Thanks. It's getting the job done.

I think it will be a while before I get a larger mower (need to pay off the Ferris first), but I will probably pick up a new 21" end of this season, or beginning of next, so I can make the current Toro a backup.
        I also plan to get a commercial pole pruner next year.

Comment

My PB770 is in the shop for warranty work so I can't get the stuff together for a group shot.

Looks like I blew out the fan bearing.

Mine was acting up last month - bogging out on me. They told me $50 to clean the carb.
          I thought that was BS considering I just bought it in the fall and it was barely used, so I said screw that. I've been using it and it seems to be "healing itself". Go figure. Saved me $50 at least.

Comment

If it's bogging try some Seafoam. Some in the gas and some in the carb. It'll smoke like crazy for a few and then run like new.

That's probably all they were going to do for $50.
            Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

I edited your picture homie.

before

after

green is darker, red is redder... black is blacker. Driveway is digitally pressurewashed (LOL)... oranges are darker, yellows pop. etc. fun times.

oh and just in case...

Attached Files
              Last edited by CHEESE2009; 06-20-2012, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Those mowers look cool in purple too
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Cheese I like the purple, but my daughter wants them in hot pink.

Comment

As you can see, "brand loyalty" is a concept lost on me. [/QUOTE]

Brand Loyalty? The only loyalty I have to green folding stuff that goes into my pocket

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X