Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Montage

Whatcha think?

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/84uIxiQ2rHU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It looks awesome man! You are getting good with the video editing software! What software do you use? How long did it take to learn how to use it? I may give it a shot.

Comment

It looks awesome man! You are getting good with the video editing software! What software do you use? How long did it take to learn how to use it? I may give it a shot.
      I use CyberLink PowerDirector 10. It's great, affordable software.

Thanks btw!

I used 4 cameras to film, I think my phone has the best one. LOL. (first few shots)
      Last edited by CHEESE2009; 06-07-2012, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Cool I will have to check it out. Did you have a video editing background or did you just learn for your business?

Comment

Cool I will have to check it out. Did you have a video editing background or did you just learn for your business?
          I know a ton about film creation and editing, unfortunately I just don't have the budget to produce anything too appealing. I'm very picky!!! LOL.

I have done a lot of work with student filmmakers, but I never went to school to learn what can be learned through trial and error.

I'll do my best with what I'm given

-

I have my own little style, I like the washed out 'post-apocalyptic' look added to my work... too much color and a film looks unprofessional in my opinion... Low saturation, and a yellowish color correction;

Attached Files

Comment

That is pretty cool. Funny how such a small change can make a huge difference.

Comment

Very very cool Scott!
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X