X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equipment Picssssss

Sexy picture.

Sexy picture.
    Is that a TrimmerRack you have there? If so, is it worth the money?

Comment

Is that a TrimmerRack you have there? If so, is it worth the money?
      For sure! It's actually very neat, I love it!

I'm going to send you the link, I bought it online.

Here it is: LINK

The security features are awesome, and don't hinder your speed. It's efficient to get to your trimmers is what I mean.

Installation was straight forward, not much too it.

Comment

For sure! It's actually very neat, I love it!

I'm going to send you the link, I bought it online.

Here it is: LINK

The security features are awesome, and don't hinder your speed. It's efficient to get to your trimmers is what I mean.

Installation was straight forward, not much too it.
        It's about double the price of the ones I can get here locally but I really like the lockability of this one. Plus the way it holds the trimmers in the upright position seems to be nicer features that the old standard kind.

Comment

I have the exact same trimmer rack and it is by far worth the money. Its very well thought out and works perfect.

Comment

I have the exact same trimmer rack and it is by far worth the money. Its very well thought out and works perfect.
            Cool guys! Thanks for the first hand info, I'll look into getting one.

Comment

Holy crap! Look at all that equipment! What's next on your purchase list?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Holy crap! Look at all that equipment! What's next on your purchase list?
                Tomorrow I'm going to a Toro shop to check out walk-behinds!

Gonna buy something sexy!

WOOOO!!!!

Comment

What is your view on why you want one of those versus your ztr?
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                  Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Walk behinds are back up work for the trimmer bitches lol . A walk behind allows you to be more versatile ex: I have an account with a pond...I'm gonna play it safe and use my walk behind, lighter in weight easier to control cheaper to replace if you slide out and sink it lol. Your Sh*ts clean CHEESE! Props to you

Comment

Why the resi units though ? I'm sure they work nice but aren't the decks stamped? Seems like they would rust out sooner.

Comment

Working...
                      X