• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnet

Whatcha think?

My truck is black by the way.

Attached Files

Nice vistaprint door maybe cap the B L & S it breaks it up a little makes it easy to read info@BreezeLawnService.ca

Comment

What size is that going to be.

If it's 17x11 I think you're wasting your money, as it will be too small to be readable at a distance.

Comment

What size is that going to be.

If it's 17x11 I think you're wasting your money, as it will be too small to be readable at a distance.
        686mm x 457mm, approx 27 x 17 inches.

Vistaprint... lol, can't resist their offers.

Comment

I think it's gonna look cool! I can't wait to see it on your truck.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Very nice
            Looks great
            But why Magnet ? Why not just go for it and get it as a sticker ?

Comment

Very nice
              Looks great
              But why Magnet ? Why not just go for it and get it as a sticker ?
              Because next month Cheese will have become bored and changed his image again.

Comment

Because next month Cheese will have become bored and changed his image again.
                not his name....just his logo

Scott- you should make a montage of all of your past logos. I think that would be cool to see...

Comment

these magnets aren't the best, but they work. Not sure if you've gotten them before, but they're very thin. And if you're gonna try to clean them off, don't use anything rough or it will completely rip off the color, which would be your entire black background.....that being said, looks good

P.S. Why Enterprises?? Are there other aspects of the biz aside from lawncare/landscaping or do you just like the way it sounds?
                  Last edited by element009; 03-01-2012, 10:54 PM.

Comment

P.S. Why Enterprises?? Are there other aspects of the biz aside from lawncare/landscaping or do you just like the way it sounds?
                    I feel like I am the captain of a space mission crew. LOL.

Yeah, I plan to have more involved with my company than just lawn related stuff. I like to leave room for anything else that might come my way.

I'll answer other posts in a second... I REALLY have to take a pee. LMAO

4 coffees man... worked 3pm till 4:30am...

Woke up at 4:30am before I went to work at 3pm i'm dead right now.

ALSO, yeah I got magnets before with Vistaprint. They fall apart pretty fast, but their cheap. Too lazy to trust anyone else just now. I just need something for the truck this season, my old magnets are useless.
                    Last edited by CHEESE2009; 03-02-2012, 05:40 AM.

Comment

My vista print magnets are going on there second year not bad for free ones

just wait till they send you the free magnet offer and get one then in a couple weeks you will get another free offer .

soon enough you can have a whole collection of them so with only shipping to pay
                      Chris Hoeltke
                      serving Winchester Virginia and surrounding areas
                      C&S Lawn Service

Comment

Looks Good

It looks real good, and will look great on a black background. It looks very professional.

686mm x 457mm, approx 27 x 17 inches.

Vistaprint... lol, can't resist their offers.

Comment

Alright so I bought them, and I also for some reason bought a 'lawn sign'. No idea how that got in there, but I'm paying for it... lol.

here is the pricing;

I was also going to get a few of these polo shirts, but they look damn uncomfortable!

NOTE:

I love to see how Vistaprint does it's math... It says I saved 27% for the sign, yet it's not true. My price would be $17.87, therefore they ripped me off 12 cents!

Then they miscalculated for the magnets... should be $19.51... suckersssss
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by CHEESE2009; 03-05-2012, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Since I ordered snow removal bus cards, I've been getting spammed by them pretty good.

For those who have used them, how does their "FREE" offer work? Do you have to pay shipping? What about more than one "FREE" item? Do they hit you for shipping for each item?

I don't care for them, but if something is worth it, I'll give it a try.

Comment

Since I ordered snow removal bus cards, I've been getting spammed by them pretty good.

For those who have used them, how does their "FREE" offer work? Do you have to pay shipping? What about more than one "FREE" item? Do they hit you for shipping for each item?

I don't care for them, but if something is worth it, I'll give it a try.

Free is basically when they lower the price of an already overpriced item. Though, it's better priced than the majority of companies out there, so the deal is there.

I have gotten a lot from them for free, due to complaining by saying, "I got my magnets but one of them was bent", they sent me another two for free... Other than that, yeah, I did get another 500 business cards for free last year, didn't have to pay what I was already going to pay in shipping for other products.

I don't remember much, but I think you always have to pay shipping, though they do keep the shipping price the same no matter how many objects you buy at a time.

Comment

Working...
                              X