Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream it, build it, GO FOR IT!!

Hey Steve,

Put this up in my office today....like it??

Bobby

Dream it logo.jpg
    www.painelesscreations.com
    Visit us on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/PainelessCreations

Yes! That is fantastic!

Give us a little of the back story on how all that came together.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Yes! That is fantastic!

Give us a little of the back story on how all that came together.
      Well...ever since I started this business and found your forum I've always liked your saying " Dream it , build it go for it
      So I have taken that slogan to heart and have done a lot of dreaming, a lot more building it and have really gone for it! When my wife and I re-did our office for the business this winter, she found a place called Words Anywhere online where you can design any saying you want. She ordered it and we put it up on the wall. It's what I see from the desk in my office always reminding me to follow what it says!
      www.painelesscreations.com
      Visit us on Facebook
      http://www.facebook.com/PainelessCreations

Comment

i prefer the quote for my new employees " if you stick with me you will be farting through silk shorts " or what i like to say to them in the morning on their first day " today is the first day of the rest of your life ".

Comment

It's what I see from the desk in my office always reminding me to follow what it says!
          I am glad it helped and it is amazing how keeping positive reminders around yourself can inspire you to keep thinking and thinking bigger.

i prefer the quote for my new employees " if you stick with me you will be farting through silk shorts " or what i like to say to them in the morning on their first day " today is the first day of the rest of your life ".
          LOL
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X