Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truck, Trailer, Equipment pics. Lets Show off our stuff everyone.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heres my contribution

Comment

Heres my contribution

Are those the xtreme weed-eater racks you got on your trailer.

Comment

You are correct they are the xtreme racks.. Well worth the money

Comment

You are correct they are the xtreme racks.. Well worth the money

Ive researched them online and on the forum here and considering them when i get a trailer, m only concern is ive read a couple stories where they snap the motor off the shaft. Have you had any issues like this or heard of this?

Comment

Here's my stuff....

A quick snapshot today when I remembered this thread. I live in an apartment and rented one of the garages here to throw my trailer and equipment in. I rigged up a fake half wall ( the plywood you see ) to keep the Christmas, camping and misc stuff behind and the rest is my area. I have to clean it out and reorganize this weekend.

Comment

Ive researched them online and on the forum here and considering them when i get a trailer, m only concern is ive read a couple stories where they snap the motor off the shaft. Have you had any issues like this or heard of this?
              Well i hope i dont lol... But no ive never had any problems yet or seen any reason for this to happen. But if you set it up wrong and have to much shaft sticking out on the motor side where the back clamp attaches i could see that happening.. So far this season my trimmers have probably 1300 miles.. So far so good haha

Comment

New Equipment

This is only my first year, started in September....did it for year before joining the Army. When I started, I bought a 36 inch ExMark and Stihl Equipment....this year I bought a new truck and just got a used package deal....48 inch zero turn with 190 hrs, a beast of a trailer for debris & mulch...2 more weedeaters, edger, another pole trimmer, another chain saw, another backpack blower & other odds and ins. Have had a lot of sod jobs so got a tiller. I now have 3 trailers & more work I can handle, about to start a second crew....the hardest thing is finding reliable help.

Comment

the hardest thing is finding reliable help.
                  I'm curious, do you find it's more difficult to find reliable help being a Vet and you naturally expect people to have the same standards and work ethic?

Nice setup btw! I love the trailer.

Comment

my mower the beast
                    Attached Files

Comment

heres some of mine.
                      Attached Files
                      2005 Chevy 2500hd, 6x12 Mustang trailer
                      2 push mowers
                      Cub Cadet sltx1050
                      3 trimmers(1 Husq. Comm., 1 Ryobi, 1 Stihl)
                      2 hedge trimmers(1 electric, 1 husqvarna)
                      Husq. MZ6128ZT
                      Pressure washer
                      7.5' meyer plow, western salt spreader, Husq. blower
                      Husq. 125b leaf blower
                      1 generator

Comment

my lawncare setup.

Human powered towing .
                        Attached Files

Comment

Human powered towing .
                          hey a guy has to start somewere right...

what kind of bike is that looks like my gary fisher a little.. nice

ya can't say you have no way to get your equipment to the job thats for sure...

lawnman3 fl...
                          { gettin after the green}...

Comment

Human powered towing .
                            That is great! How far of an area do you service with your setup? How long did it take you to put that all together?
                            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Human power towing

That is great! How far of an area do you service with your setup? How long did it take you to put that all together?
                              I am travelling within a 10 sq mile range.
                              most of my customers are within 5 mi.
                              It was most difficult to locate a bike trailer wide enough.
                              I just extended the length with plywood. Trial and error. A day of work.
                              Lots of error, but Its getting better.
                              Last edited by Steve; 05-01-2012, 11:38 AM.

Comment

I am travelling within a 10 sq mile range.
                                Did you ever think about getting one of those electric motor bike assists?

http://www.tri-ped.com/

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X