Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gopher Challenge

@Steve

So I was digging around trying to find some of the old photos for the Gopher Challenge, but when I got to them they weren't there anymore.

Any chance you still have them? I loved looking at all of the photos of the trucks, landscapes, marketing material, best office, etc.
    Twitter
    Facebook
    LinkedIn
    Website

@Steve

So I was digging around trying to find some of the old photos for the Gopher Challenge, but when I got to them they weren't there anymore.

Any chance you still have them? I loved looking at all of the photos of the trucks, landscapes, marketing material, best office, etc.

We can always start a new one! That's how I roll! <** spammer, lol.

I'm not sure if posts get deleted, but it would make sense if they do. A lot of the good stuff goes towards Steve's blog/videos, which is awesome!

Things like photos of our stuff and random conversations probably take up a lot of space. Yeah I'm at fault, I use this place like Twitter!

My posts are pretty much like this, "Having Ramen soup tonight, I wasn't impressed." And these posts should be deleted after awhile because they don't really serve the main priority of the forum, which I consider 'educating posts'. Friendship is nice too, but there is no reason to save chat logs I suppose, they make searching a for things more difficult actually. I'm a bad person who shouldn't own a computer, lol.

Anywho, I am curious too about the lifespan of an inactive post on this forum? Forums are tricky, but they are fascinating.

Comment

Troy welcome back

The old pics were hardlinked to the old forum directories that all got changed when we switched over to the new forum.

So please, start some new ones
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I tried looking for some past posts, and I got stuck in the 60's.

Comment

That is awesome! HAHAHHAHAHAH
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
          X