New Echo PB-770T Backpack Blower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really happy I bought this beast.

I used it today to move leaves into a huge pile, then I raked them onto a tarp (about 7'x9') , and dragged them into the woods. It took about 7 trips with the tarp filled up. Thank God they were DRY because I had to drag them UP a small hill!

The ability to "move leaves" with this thing becomes much more apparent after using the hand held blower in some of the tight spots... switch over to the backpack and all the crap that wouldn't budge with the small blower threw up it's hands and surrendered!

Comment

I'm happy with mine, too. It's fantastic!

I think I'm making less money with it though because the jobs aren't taking as long and I didn't schedule more than last year. A job that took 4 hours last year took 1.5 this year. I don't think there are less leaves.
      Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

I believe it. I quoted a client $60 assuming it would take an hour and a half. That's exactly how long it took! (i usually underestimate the time)

Woo hoo! Love it when I guess it right!
        I took pics I'll post when I get a minute.
        Last edited by Hedgemaster; 11-08-2011, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Here's a teaser...

The rest of the pics can be viewed here:
          http://www.gopherforum.com/showthrea...7000#post97000
          Attached Files

Comment

I used it to clear 3" of powdery snow from my driveway and a client's driveway today!

Some guy in an SUV slowed down and looked at me like I was crazy.

Comment

... Some guy in an SUV slowed down and looked at me like I was crazy.
              Was he wrong?
              Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

Was he wrong?

Ummm... not entirely.

Comment

Send some of that snow here to St Louis!

December had days...DAYS i tell you in the 50's! a couple in the 60's!

so far in Jan, 50's too, yesterday was 66, I actually took the dog out last night around 10pm in shorts and a tshirt and sandals.

Long range looks to be the same...50's and more of the same.

The bad part is....I'm dead in the water in the Heating & Cooling because the temps are so mild nothing is having to work hard....and my lawn care is dead because....no snow!

But at least i get to spend time with my wife and dog.

Comment

Working...
                  X