Jd X320

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jd X320

well, last night I went to look at a used John Deere X320. It's a 2008 model with 167 hours on it. Although the tractor is a little dirty, it runs perfectly.

The main reason I want a tractor is because I can use all of the attachments to open up the range of services I offer. Such as aerating, thatching, snow plowing, lawn spraying, fertilizing, leaf clean up, lawn rolling, and use the shovel bucket and dump bed to perform services more efficiently.

heres what I got for $1,800
    *John Deere x320 tractor
    *John Deere Aerator
    *John Deere Spreader
    *John Deere Dump Bed

I am having it delivered later today. Will post some pics asap.

Oh I am looking forwards to the pics!

What made you decide now was the time to scale up to such a piece of equipment?

How will having it change the way you operate?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Why a tractor?

well, last week I went over to my friend's uncle's house to do some landscaping. He allowed us to use his quad and tractor if we needed them. When I took the tractor out to fill in some foundation holes around his house, I instantly realized how big of a tool this could be.

I am hoping to be able to use all the different kinds of attachments to offer a wide range of new services to all of my existing customers, as well as many new customers.

Comment

I think this is going to be great! When you look around at your competitors, does anyone in your area utilize such a piece of equipment? If not, do you feel this will raise the bar and give you a larger competitive advantage?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X