No announcement yet.

Before and After Shots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seriously ?your dealer gets parts through the mail ? .....awesome!!!!

Did you get any of the resto work on the broken house ? that could be a nice job with big cash if your willing or able to do the work .

Comment

Here's one I did this week. The guy that was cutting it just up and quit.

Before

After

Comment

One more from this week. Renters moved out and so they call in Timma!
        Needs some pruning,but they just wanted the grass cut.
        Before

After

Comment

One more and I'll quit.
          This one if from over a month ago.
          Repo house hadn't been cut this year.
          So they call in Timma! again.
          Scary aint it.

More gooder.

Comment

I was out and did a Hedge job this Morning.
            Here are some shots before and After.
            Attached Files

Comment

Those are some great pictures! Can you tell us how long those jobs took to complete? Looking back, would you have done them any other way or no?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Those are some great pictures! Can you tell us how long those jobs took to complete? Looking back, would you have done them any other way or no?
                This job took me 4 hours to complete, I could have done it quicker but it was very hot and I took several breaks to dehydrate.
                As for would I change anything No I like the way I did it I broke it down into three sections 1) driveway 2) front lawn and 3) Left side I did the outside of each first then the tops and finally the inside and any touch ups.

Comment

Here are some shots of a hedge I did yesterday.
                  This is just one small section but it was of interest due to the fact that the end 3feet was dug out and then replaced in order to replace the water and sewer lines.
                  As you can see in the before picture the piece was put back leaning forward.
                  I did a little trimming trying to level it as much as I could.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here are some shots of a hedge I did yesterday.
                    This is just one small section but it was of interest due to the fact that the end 3feet was dug out and then replaced in order to replace the water and sewer lines.
                    As you can see in the before picture the piece was put back leaning forward.
                    I did a little trimming trying to level it as much as I could.
                    again very nice pictures

Comment

Working...
                    X