Before and After Shots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before and After Shots

Some before and after shots of a new customer I picked up last week.
    The house's was built in 1848. The plywood on the front of one of them is there because a car crashed into the front of the house. No one was hurt but the house is in need of some repair.
    Attached Files

Very interesting!

Did you find this property to be unique in anyway compared to other properties you service as far as servicing it goes?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Very interesting!

Did you find this property to be unique in anyway compared to other properties you service as far as servicing it goes?
      Very small yard with no easy access, Lots of whipper snipper work.
      as you can see the lawns are very narrow and you need to lift the mower up to the lawn.
      But all in all I enjoyed the job they have done a brilliant job of the gardens, which I an trying t talk them into hiring me to take care of

Comment

Great! I do hope you get them to allow you to perform the services for that too. Keep us posted on it.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Here are some more shot of a couple jobs I did this week.
          First Job was a "My mower is broken can you help me ???"
          and the second job was "Bylaw enforcement gave me a Ticket for unsightly property can you help me ??"
          I still have to go back to the Bylaw job to Finnish up and do the back yard
          I will post pic of the back yard next week.
          Attached Files

Comment

Here are some more shot of a couple jobs I did this week.
            First Job was a "My mower is broken can you help me ???"
            and the second job was "Bylaw enforcement gave me a Ticket for unsightly property can you help me ??"
            I still have to go back to the Bylaw job to Finnish up and do the back yard
            I will post pic of the back yard next week.
            wow they did have a jungle there haha i love working on overgrown properties until you hit a raised sprinkler but they are really interesting specially when the client sees the results

Comment

Nice jobs! I bet if you made some marketing material out of those pics, you could create a great postcard to drop off at homes where they have tall grass.

Comment

Nice work on the property
                Cubcadet ztr
                husquvarna blower craftsman professional series trimmer w/ homade harness
                60 gallon fimco pull type sprayer

Comment

Nice jobs! I bet if you made some marketing material out of those pics, you could create a great postcard to drop off at homes where they have tall grass.
                  That is my game plan for 2012 I am going to ad them all to my updated web site and use them on some of my marketing stuff.

Comment

Nice work on the property
                    Thank you

Comment

It be great if you could get some short but sweet customer testimonials too and include that over the picture.

Comment

Well its been a busy week gained 3 more full time mow jobs and two vacation jobs and 2 one off jobs.
                        This brings my total for full time customers to 13 Things are looking up.
                        Here are some before and afters from this week.
                        first two are a beach rescue I did today.
                        The next three are of a vacant lot that was ticketed by the City Bylaw officier so I was hired to cut a three foot area around the lot to bring it up to code ?????
                        The last two are of a back yard I did as well it was a wee bit of a mess.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Oh ya after 6 weeks in the repair shop I got my Shtil FS-44 back
                          Attached Files

Comment

WOW! So what was the final outcome with it? What did they say was the problem?

Comment

Here it goes I will try to describe what was wrong.
                              1) the spring went in the rope return. (replaced spring)
                              1) one of the dogs ? that swing out when you pull the rope didn't fall back in place and bent and jammed the whole mechanize, causing the above spring to break making the whole thing go "Sprong,wingo,whapped dooda walla walla ding" (like the technical terms ?)
                              I guess it was just one of those things but parts had to be ordered and we had a two week postal strike and the shop lost two techs etc etc.

Comment

Working...
                              X