X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just some of my lines

here are a couple of pics of some of my lines
    Attached Files

Great pictures. Can you tell us a little about what kind of mower or striping kit you used to get those stripes?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

i have a husqavarna 54' pz5426fx and i dont have a stripping kit this mower is just that good it is the best mower that i have ever seen when it comes to mowing lines. it has a spread patern that is just crazy it blows up to 7 feet depending on how thick or tall the grass is.i have used exmarks,cubcadets, and a few different types of mowers and nothing in my oppinion compares to this mower i also have a 36' walk behind that is just as good and we got one hell of a deal on these mowers

Comment

Were you able to get a good price on them through craigslist or was this through your local dealer?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

we got these mowers from a place in nashville tennesse there was a package deal that we found on the internet i belive that it was off of ebay and we got 2 trimmers 2 backpack blowers hedge trimmers a 36' walk behind a 54' zero turn and a single axle trailer for 11000 and the zero trun alone cost around 9,200 just for that alone. everything is husq and it some of the best equipment i have ever used

Comment

That sounds good. It just goes to show you how important it is to keep your eyes open for deals. They're out there if you look.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X