check out the herd of Deer(s) in my lawn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check out the herd of Deer(s) in my lawn

Everything from the 3320 to the WE85 lined up and lookin' pretty ...
    Attached Files

Sweet.

That's slightly more impressive than the lineup of ratty-assed push mowers I posted yesterday.

Comment

Sweet.

That's slightly more impressive than the lineup of ratty-assed push mowers I posted yesterday.

There is nothing wrong with your push mowers.(I have a lawn Boy not in the pic) I need the felxability of the tractors throughout the season. I look at it like this, I want to be able to work my equipment all year long. Whether I am using the loader on the 3320 to move rock for landscaping or just plowing my pumpkin patch. All but the push mower and the last tractor I use to push snow.
      Enjoy the Video below of me plowing my pumpkin patch:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym5o2gAb3fk

Comment

That is very neat! Can you tell us about that plow? Is there a reason why it's not wider?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

That is very neat! Can you tell us about that plow? Is there a reason why it's not wider?
          Because i can justifye the cost of let say a three bottom plow for that small of an area,and I can put that plow on the 2305 and plow some smaller plots in back yards.

Comment

Oh very interesting!

Do you have one tractor that you use most of the time, more than others? If so which one and why is it used more?

Do you have a recommendation to other members as to which tractor they should get started with?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
            X