New Website LOL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Website LOL

Ok, so I wanted to have a "cleaner" looking site.

I remade this entire thing today;

WEBSITE

When I get some pictures going, I'll be sure to make the site look more full

Everything is loaded dynamically, so the site should load instantly - the fastest it's ever been.
    Last edited by CHEESE2009; 04-23-2011, 11:18 PM.

I gotta try and download the latest flash because all I see is a gray background over a grass image.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Hmmm. You might have to refresh the site, "Ctrl + F5" as my old site might still be in your cookies, etc. lol

If not, then the site might be just getting comfortable in it's new home. Weird.

//

If you see my header, Navigation bar, site body, and footer... It's all very plain until you click on something.

****************************************************************************************-

It even worked well enough for Justin! LOL

Comment

Hmmm. You might have to refresh the site, "Ctrl + F5" as my old site might still be in your cookies, etc. lol

If not, then the site might be just getting comfortable in it's new home. Weird.

//

If you see my header, Navigation bar, site body, and footer... It's all very plain until you click on something.

****************************************************************************************-

It even worked well enough for Justin! LOL

hey that is a nice clean site, Faster load time the last one! which is a plus. i like it overall

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X