No announcement yet.

New Toro Super Recycler & Stihl Attachment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAAA too funny I was at the local yard dealer the other day and they had a Toro Recycler on sale for I believe $399. I was eyeballin' it because I know I need a better mower that can take some punishment. I also priced their Stihl
    Kombimotor 110 at $349. Thinking about making the investment.

Comment

• Were there any other mowers you were considering while you were looking around?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

• I want to eventually get a 34-36 walk behind but then I'll need a trailer. Gonna see how the business does then decide on that one later.

As far as a push mower the Toro was the only one I considered. They have a good reputation and the price was reasonable. Any suggestions?
        Last edited by SGL1; 05-13-2014, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Were the models you have been looking at, commercial or consumer grade? Is this important in your decision making?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

• I believe commercial or at least pro. Right now I have consumer but it is brand new.

Comment

Working...
            X