X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^ That made me LOL!

I DID wash mine today.
    No wax, just a wash...

Guess I can take my "snow removal" signs off now...
    Attached Files

Comment

Looking good
      www.painelesscreations.com
      Visit us on Facebook
      http://www.facebook.com/PainelessCreations

Comment

Looks good u could have that as a add on biz I know a big landscape company that has a car detailing division car washes are one of the highest profit biz

Comment

Looking good
          Thanks.
          She's holding up well for her age. Bought this truck new in... heck, I can't remember now, but it's a 2001 and they wanted it gone as the 2002 models had come out.

If you look at the pic from the rear, there are some scuffs on the tail light cover (happened while parked). That and a teeensy, leeeetle scratch on the other side are the only real "marks" on it.

Well, I try to forget about it, but there were two "incidents" that did require paint work to be done. Once when a bullet landed on the roof during Fourth of July "celebrations" and again when someone on a bicycle slammed into me and his head/shoulder put a dent in my hood. The roof was repaired/painted, as was the hood.

I've been very happy with this truck. Aside from it's appetite for brakes, I have no complaints.

Can't wait to get a fresh coat of polish on her and get the chrome wheels out of storage. Now that I have a domain name (no site up yet), I can get some vinyl lettering for the side and rear glass. All that and some nice green grass in the background will make for a nice photo op. Spring is just around the corner!
          Last edited by Hedgemaster; 02-17-2011, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Looks good u could have that as a add on biz I know a big landscape company that has a car detailing division car washes are one of the highest profit biz
            I do hand detailing for a few people. When doing odd jobs before I started my lawn care business, someone approached me and asked if I detail cars. She said that my truck always looks so good, and she'd rather pay me to do her SUV than someone she doesn't know. Then a few more people asked if I'd clean up their cars.
            I couldn't make any real money at it though because I spend way too much time on them. It's more or less something to make a few extra bucks.

Comment

I know what u mean I tell my customers I will walk their dog if they pay me

Comment

Holy crap, what a difference a few days makes.

Remember that clean Silverado?
                Well, last night, after a weeks worth or 50+ weather we got dumped on with 9" of snow. It all came down from 3:30pm to midnight.

I put the cargo carrier (that I had JUST scrubbed the salt off of) back on the truck and spent the day hauling around my snowblower.
                It's now a salty mess. (the truck - I covered the snowblower)

I took pics of the snow covered truck, but I'm too tired to upload them now. Maybe later.

Comment

Let's see what they look like!

Who knows when this will be the last of the snow.
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                  Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                  X