My Logo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Logo

Seeing what you guys think of my logo. Seems decent to me. Please post your opinions and what you might change if you did
    Attached Files

I like it! I think it is very professional looking. Did you create it yourself?

Matt

Comment

Looks good. Nice job!
      http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

Seeing what you guys think of my logo. Seems decent to me. Please post your opinions and what you might change if you did
        I like it. It looks professional. Seems like I have seen the few blades of grass motif quite a bit lately. it's simple and classy I think, but seems to be in many places.

After a week of silence following some feedback I gave her, the graphic designer I contracted to do some work for my lawn service promised me some revisions in the next couple of days.
        Hungry Goat Lawn Service, Deltona, FL

Comment

Nice, clean, "upscale" font... looks good.

The graphic almost looks like an attempt to make a "W" out of blades of grass - pretty cool - if your name started with a "W".

I'm also wondering how it would look by eliminating the "box" altogether and replacing the "W" in the word with that "W" grass graphic...

I dunno if it would be "better" - just something I'd play with to see how it looks if I were doing your design.

(I'm a graphic artist, BTW)

Comment

I like it too. It's gonna look great on all of your marketing material.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thanks for the comments. I had someone create it and no its not suppose to be a w with the blades of grass. just how he did the blades of grass. Im getting a polo sent to me with my logo on it here soon. when i get it i will upload a pic for all to see. Should be getting tshirts also

Comment

The only thing I don't like is the letterspacing in the word H A W T H O R N E. I'd rather see it kerned closer and widen the font instead. Other than that, looks great!
                Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X