No announcement yet.

My Logo Business Card and Post Card Design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is very creative! Did you do them for all 4 seasons? What are your thoughts on why you didn't put them in the business card holder below? Do you feel handing out season specific business cards would be helpful or no?

How do you choose when you should use them or not?

No. I just sat down to make the "Got Snow" design and since it's almost spring, I did that as well and printed a few of each on the same sheet of business card paper. I figured that on the off chance that we don't GET any more snow, I'd have the "spring" theme working for me as well.

I made them specifically for the top part of the card display. It didn't make sense to me to just have the same thing there(my card) as is below - waste of real estate. Since a business card isn't typically geared towards "advertising", I figured I would use that upper space for that purpose.

It's obviously designed to place a card there so that when the cards run out below, your info is still on display. Keeping that in mind, I made sure to have my logo, phone number and important points included "up there" as well.

No, I don't think season specific business cards are a good idea. That's what all other forms of advertising are for.

Finally, to answer your question about "timing"... LOL, I have no clue!
    I was in Home Depot the other day and saw that all the new mowers and lawn furniture are arriving, so I figure it's not too early to advertise for spring.

Comment

No, I don't think season specific business cards are a good idea. That's what all other forms of advertising are for.
      I just love the graphics that you designed! What about having seasonal magnetic business cards? Do you think some people would be more in need of certain services than others? Some may need snow plowing while others need lawn care? Could you still list other services you offer throughout the year on them, just not at the top of the list?

If not on business cards, what other forms of advertising would you suggest would work better for this?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I think "specialized" business cards/magnets would be nice, but it could get costly to have to make several designs and then keep track of which ones need replenished at different times, not to mention having the right ones handy at all times.

I stopped by to see if my card holders were still there (5 days since hanging them) and was pleased to see that they hadn't disappeared. Initially, I thought one was gone, but apparently someone needed a push pin, so they decided to take one of mine and then placed my card holder up on the ledge above. I went and got some more push pins from the truck and re-hung it.

I counted the cards. I had place 15 in each of the holders, and 4 were gone from the "got snow" display. Strange since it's been in the 50's all week and I doubt we'll get any more real accumulation.

Comment

B card

Here is one also made with vista print
          Attached Files

Comment

Excellent design work Hedgemaster!

Comment

Excellent design work Hedgemaster!
              Thank you, sir.

It's what I used to do for a living. Having myself as my own, on-site graphic designer should come in handy.

Comment

ElGringo,

Give us the lowdown on your inspiration for your business card design and motto.
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Proud American White Boy

It is my way of trying to take back jobs in America. I just figured more and more Americans would rather hire an American , just had to figure out a way without offending anyone to much to let it be known that I am a true US born citizen and I am here to do there lawns by god, lol. Actually , I really don't care if it offends anyone. They don't care if we are offended and it is tough when they been undercharging and people are expecting such low ball prices. So anyhow , won't go on about all this or we will be here for allday. Just want it known I am an American and I am taking back whatever I can and hopefully it will work out.

Comment

Wow, looks great! It's very clean cut and pleasing to the eye. The colors really mesh well together and I like the picture of the grass in the background.

Comment

looks Great

I really like the way this design looks. It is very pleasing to the eye.

Comment

I went to check the bulletin board today and my "Spring" card holder seems to have vanished. The "Got Snow?" card holder is still there. (mostly useless, as our season of snowfall is most certainly finished)

Could be that someone needed a push pin, took mine, and tossed my holder in the trash. (conveniently located below the bulletin board)
                        Hard to say... I'll replace the "snow" display with another "spring" card holder. I didn't have another on with me today.

Comment

What if you made it attached with velcro across the entire back area? would that help?

Comment

What if you made it attached with velcro across the entire back area? would that help?
                            Not sure I understand what you mean, but it's a bulletin board, so I can't really attach Velcro to it.
                            I am however, considering STAPLING that mofo on there!

Comment

I'm sitting in my allergist's office. Last wk I gave my doctor some cards and a few post cards.
                              He put them on the counter where you stop to pay on the way out.

I didn't expect him to leave them out so I thanked them for doing so!

Comment

That is fantastic! Is there something you can do, in the way of landscaping for his building or his office?

Maybe bring in some flowers?

In hopes that this will help keep the cards flowing?

Comment

Working...
                                X