Clear All

Drum roll please!

And the winner for 2010 is.......
    picframer

Runner up is.......
    CHEESE2009

Congratulations!!!!!
    Congrats!

I sent you both a PM on how to claim your Prizes!!

Thanks!
    Artie Crowley
    www.marketingholders.com
    sales@marketingholders.com

Comment

Neato!

Thanks my friend. I am proud to have won something.

Yesterday I painted a few rooms, did some demolishing work (ripped out some old wall paneling and broke the pieces in half with my knee to fit in garbage bags)

THEN, I did snow removal. I was stuck in traffic for an hour trying to get to one property, and 40 mins to get to the next property... Traffic lights were out...

Nearly fell asleep at the wheel, so I blasted some music (I'm sure people thought I was an A-Hole, but I had to just to keep awake)

I got home and fell into bed where I assumed I wouldn't wake up for a few days. I haven't been tired like that in awhile (I stayed up 2 days prior as I get winter insomnia lol, shoulda seen me stumble in and out of the truck like a drunk)

Party on, this gift was very kind of you. I just need help understanding what I won and all that stuff. Thanks man!

Comment

Neato!

Thanks my friend. I am proud to have won something.

Yesterday I painted a few rooms, did some demolishing work (ripped out some old wall paneling and broke the pieces in half with my knee to fit in garbage bags)

THEN, I did snow removal. I was stuck in traffic for an hour trying to get to one property, and 40 mins to get to the next property... Traffic lights were out...

Nearly fell asleep at the wheel, so I blasted some music (I'm sure people thought I was an A-Hole, but I had to just to keep awake)

I got home and fell into bed where I assumed I wouldn't wake up for a few days. I haven't been tired like that in awhile (I stayed up 2 days prior as I get winter insomnia lol, shoulda seen me stumble in and out of the truck like a drunk)

Party on, this gift was very kind of you. I just need help understanding what I won and all that stuff. Thanks man!

Cheese, I sent you an extra one with a large hook, because you do not order to your max!

Thanks!
        Artie Crowley
        www.marketingholders.com

Comment

Do not forget to claim your prizes, PM's have been sent ta all the winners!!!!
          Artie Crowley
          www.marketingholders.com

Comment

Haha, you are the best!

Feel free to send over some advertising material I can share with my customers who also run their own business.

Comment

CHEESE, keep in mind shipping to Canada take a little longer, so let me know when you get them!

Thanks!
              Artie
              Artie Crowley
              www.marketingholders.com

Comment

Working...
              X