Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My truck and trailer video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUFxF...eature=related
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DUFxFGGUA2g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DUFxFGGUA2g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

I use photobucket.com for my photos here on the forum! It is free!!!
      Artie Crowley
      www.marketingholders.com
      sales@marketingholders.com

Comment

Drum roll please!

And the winner for 2010 is.......
        Paineless Creations

Runner up is.......
        Hedgemaster

Congratulations!!!!!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well here is our truck and trailer.
          Why do you have so many of those trashcans? What do you do with them?

Matt

Comment

Drum roll please!

Paineless Creations

Runner up is.......
            Hedgemaster

Congratulations!!!!!

Wow... I don't know what to say.

I didn't prepare a speech...

Ummmm... I'd like to thank God, my family, and all of my fans. Without your undying support, I never would have gotten to where I am now!

Ummmm... wow... I just... wow! This was so unexpected.

OK, they're playing the music, so I'll just wrap this up by saying "Follow your dreams!" Anything is possible if you put your mind to it!
            (and it doesn't hurt to grease a few palms either - right Steve? Right Artie? LOL Just kidding!)

Seriously though, this is awesome, and I appreciate it very much!

Comment

Wow... I don't know what to say.

I didn't prepare a speech...

Ummmm... I'd like to thank God, my family, and all of my fans. Without your undying support, I never would have gotten to where I am now!

Ummmm... wow... I just... wow! This was so unexpected.

OK, they're playing the music, so I'll just wrap this up by saying "Follow your dreams!" Anything is possible if you put your mind to it!
              (and it doesn't hurt to grease a few palms either - right Steve? Right Artie? LOL Just kidding!)

Seriously though, this is awesome, and I appreciate it very much!
              LOL Hedgemaster...that is hilarious! You didn't thank your customers though.

Comment

Drum roll please!

Paineless Creations

Runner up is.......
                Hedgemaster

Congratulations!!!!!
                Congrats!

I sent you both a PM on how to claim your Prizes!!

Thanks!
                Artie Crowley
                www.marketingholders.com

Comment

Why do you have so many of those trashcans? What do you do with them?

Matt
                  Lol you will laugh a little but Im a clean freak and using the burlap tarps is very messy, in my head atleast, so i dont use them. I really only need maybe 6-8 at a time but as I dont have much room at my place they just stay on the trailer. So they carry weeds, branches, debris, clipping(when we do take them off), leaves, and other stuff.

Congrates to the winner and runner up. loved the speech.
                  Colton
                  Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

Comment

Thank You!

Thank you all for selecting my husband as the winner of the 2010 truck and trailer contest. Right now he's crying like a little girl. He's on the floor and he's a blubbering mess and can't even type. I'm happy to accept this award on his behalf (aka "the better half")

No, seriously, we are extremely proud that you would choose our little truck and trailer set up. We have both learned an enormous amount this year (thanks for the business school Steve). We look forward to learning and growing the business as we head into this coming year.

Thanks again all you gopher guys!

Bobby and Virginia Paine
                    Paineless Creations
                    www.painelesscreations.com
                    Visit us on Facebook
                    http://www.facebook.com/PainelessCreations

Comment

Thank you all for selecting my husband as the winner of the 2010 truck and trailer contest. Right now he's crying like a little girl. He's on the floor and he's a blubbering mess and can't even type. I'm happy to accept this award on his behalf (aka "the better half")

No, seriously, we are extremely proud that you would choose our little truck and trailer set up. We have both learned an enormous amount this year (thanks for the business school Steve). We look forward to learning and growing the business as we head into this coming year.

Thanks again all you gopher guys!

Bobby and Virginia Paine
                      Paineless Creations
                      Hey Virginia,

It's inspiring to see that you went through the business school (which I'm trying to make time for) with your husband. May I ask how and what you do to help your husband with the business? I'm finiding it diffucult to be more helpful and just want to be as supportive as I can to mine.

Thanks!
                      Growing Green's wife

Comment

Congrats to you both!

It was so awesome to see others setups and outfits. I have to admit, it has inspired me to work on building a portfolio for things like this and also to use when advertising and chatting at potential new clients.

Lloyd
                        Blue's YardFX
                        Camrose, AB

Comment

Congrats to you both!

It was so awesome to see others setups and outfits. I have to admit, it has inspired me to work on building a portfolio for things like this and also to use when advertising and chatting at potential new clients.

Lloyd
                          Blue's YardFX
                          Camrose, AB
                          Thanks.

I almost always take my camera with me. Often times I'll just use my cell phone to take "before/after" shots in case there's a complaint or something - always good to have proof of the condition of things before you start a job.
                          Having a "real" camera can come in handy as well. Have you ever completed a job that leaves you thinking "Damn, I wish I had a photo of THAT!"

I don't often work at "big" homes, and last summer, after finishing a bed mulching/shrub shaping/mowing job at a rather impressive home, I regretted not having had a good camera with me. The before and after shots would have been ideal for use in advertising.

Comment

Thanks.

I almost always take my camera with me. Often times I'll just use my cell phone to take "before/after" shots in case there's a complaint or something - always good to have proof of the condition of things before you start a job.
                            Having a "real" camera can come in handy as well. Have you ever completed a job that leaves you thinking "Damn, I wish I had a photo of THAT!"

I don't often work at "big" homes, and last summer, after finishing a bed mulching/shrub shaping/mowing job at a rather impressive home, I regretted not having had a good camera with me. The before and after shots would have been ideal for use in advertising.
                            Do not forget to claim your prizes, PM's have been sent ta all the winners!!!!
                            Artie Crowley
                            www.marketingholders.com

Comment

truck i bought yesterday
                              Attached Files

Comment

truck i bought yesterday
                                That is a great truck, but very small picture!

Thanks!
                                Artie Crowley
                                www.marketingholders.com

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X