Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light it UP!

Check this out!

I have had these fog lights sitting around for a LONG time now (3months), wasnt sure where to mount them. I was given a old pizza sign by HTH Signs (out of maitland, fl) and it had these super 35lb magnets on the bottom... it hit me! I dont have to MOUNT them anywhere, i can make them move-able. So, i started tinkering, i had the light and a cable for it so, i pulled the connector from it, tested one side of it and it burnt it out due to the high demand. I cut and spliced, soldered the ends of wire, ran a 6 foot pair of wires between them, hooked them up, and here is what i have.

20$ and an hour of my time.

I figured this would be awesome for hurricane season or hella storms we have down here lately. 2 55watt bulbs.

Ill be building another set in a few weeks.

Matt
    Attached Files
    M.A.K. Landscaping

http://www.ma-klandscaping.com

407-949-1073

Volusia County FL
    Seminole County FL

"Treating your property as if it were OUR own!"

That is great!

You could redirect them as needed if you had to remove debris at night due to hurricanes.

Have you ever been in such a situation before?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Since i started i havent had any hurricanes...

In 2004 we had the string of 4 named hurricanes, one after another and we were out of power all of 32days total. I just want to make sure i have light for when it does happen.

Matt
      M.A.K. Landscaping

http://www.ma-klandscaping.com

407-949-1073

Volusia County FL
      Seminole County FL

"Treating your property as if it were OUR own!"

Comment

WOW Talk about a rough time! I bet there are a ton of services you could offer to help people prepare for hurricanes and then deal with the aftermath caused by them.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X