My new trailer has WHEELS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish i could find a trailer so i could stop renting uhaul :-(
    you have to shop. I almost got a big tex 6x12 dual axle for $600. The seller sold it right underneath me. Told me he wouldnt be home till 2:30 last night and when I called a few hours ago said someone bought it this morning.

I seen a nice 5x8 with no floor for $275. Both of these trailers sold in less then a day.

If I was you I would get the biggest trailer I could afford. I bought a 5x8 to start with and it was good when starting but now I need a 16 footer to put a few mowers on. I would always think expansion when purchasing.

Comment

Im lookin for a trailer frame maybe out from under an old camper someone stripped and just build it up the way i want it, but ofcourse now that im looking for one i cant find any

Comment

Im lookin for a trailer frame maybe out from under an old camper someone stripped and just build it up the way i want it, but ofcourse now that im looking for one i cant find any
        Here are some options for you. If none of these fit your needs or price keep looking daily. and look at old posts. Trailers were being snatched up within 2 hours of being posted and the one I got was an ad one month old, seems everyone overlooked it.

http://springfield.craigslist.org/se...ler&catAbb=sss

Comment

I don't know how anyone catches a good deal on a trailer because they hold their value pretty well.
          Even homemade nightmares that don't look roadworthy sell for a LOT more than I'd ever dream of offering. It's crazy.

Which reminds me. I saw an old Buick towing what looked to be something about 5x6 and I could see nothing but wood. The whole thing appeared to be made of 2x4 and 2x6 lumber and had what looked like a "fence" for a raised side rail. It was interesting to say the least. Made me feel much better about my own trailer.

Comment

lol i looked at a trailer it was 4X10 and litterally the whole thing was made of wood. the only steel on the trailer was the axle, springs and trailer coupler. the frame was made of 2X4s bolted together with two 2X4s in an A for a tongue. need less to say i didnt not stick around to haggle price.

Comment

Working...
            X