Stripes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stripes

Here are some stripes I did the other day, used a 36" walk behind.
    Attached Files

Oh that is fantastic! What kind of mower are you using to do that?

Are the other lawns in the area striped as well or is yours the only one?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

That specific yard is right across the street from my house, so mine is striped too, and then one other house down from me is also striped that I do. I use a 36" EagleStar walk behind to do it.

Comment

That specific yard is right across the street from my house, so mine is striped too, and then one other house down from me is also striped that I do. I use a 36" EagleStar walk behind to do it.
        How do you to those? Is there a trick to do them or is it a specific peace of equipment you need to do them?
        White Company

Comment

So whats a 36" EagleStar walk behind cause i couldnt find it on google. And I to am intrested in how this is done. Is it like the tiff mowers with a roller for rear wheels?

Anyways let us know....
          Colton
          Mountain View Greenskeeper proudly offering yard care in the East Valley of Arizona.

Comment

Ah, nice stripes! I dig it when I look back and see a nice striped lawn.
            Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

those are some of the nicest stripes i have ever seen!!!! wow!

Comment

An EagleStar mower is just a regular 36" walk behind. It's probably 9 or so years old. Kee's makes it. Has a Kawasaki on it. The mower stripes great by itself, but I attached a peice of rubber to the rear of the deck which glides on the grass as I mow. That's what creates the stripes. I use a metal roller on my zero turn, but on the 36", the rubber works fine.

Comment

Working...
                X