New Yard Sign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Yard Sign

Got my yard sign today.. Although it isnt my regular design, I didnt want to get charged for another image on vistaprint.. So I used one of there designs...

In Memory of My Dad..1943-2008..Gary "Snuffy" Smith

Got my yard sign today.. Although it isnt my regular design, I didnt want to get charged for another image on vistaprint.. So I used one of there designs...

There's a typo in your business name but you probably know about it :P Otherwise it looks awesome

Comment

Yup there sure is.....**** I never saw it...I even went over it to make sure everything was right....

Dammittttttt

Comment

Yup there sure is.....**** I never saw it...I even went over it to make sure everything was right....

Dammittttttt
        That sucks ! That's why they want you to make sure you have accepted the proof lol

Comment

Oh well.... Its only for my yard...

Comment

That is something because I totally missed it too until it was pointed out.

I do like the sign.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

That is something because I totally missed it too until it was pointed out.

I do like the sign.
              I would add your website bud, people like to check things out.
              Andy
              Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Well I guess it's better to have the spelling error on Extreem than something like Yrad lol instead of Yard

Comment

Thats true because a brand name can be spelled any way you want it to be. No one knows for sure.
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                  Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X