New Yard Sign

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Yard Sign

Got my yard sign today.. Although it isnt my regular design, I didnt want to get charged for another image on vistaprint.. So I used one of there designs...

In Memory of My Dad..1943-2008..Gary "Snuffy" Smith

Got my yard sign today.. Although it isnt my regular design, I didnt want to get charged for another image on vistaprint.. So I used one of there designs...

There's a typo in your business name but you probably know about it :P Otherwise it looks awesome

Comment

Yup there sure is.....**** I never saw it...I even went over it to make sure everything was right....

Dammittttttt

Comment

Yup there sure is.....**** I never saw it...I even went over it to make sure everything was right....

Dammittttttt
        That sucks ! That's why they want you to make sure you have accepted the proof lol

Comment

Oh well.... Its only for my yard...

Comment

That is something because I totally missed it too until it was pointed out.

I do like the sign.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

That is something because I totally missed it too until it was pointed out.

I do like the sign.
              I would add your website bud, people like to check things out.
              Andy
              Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Well I guess it's better to have the spelling error on Extreem than something like Yrad lol instead of Yard

Comment

Thats true because a brand name can be spelled any way you want it to be. No one knows for sure.
                  - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                  Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                  X