No announcement yet.

Green Earth Lawn Care

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve those are very nice pictures! What kind of mower set up are you using to get those results?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

The yard with the house in the picture i use my howard price walk behind with just standard high lift blades. The other to pictures were mowed with my silver eagle dixie chopper which i run X blades on.. i never was happy with the way the mower cut but these new blades have made me really happy. they make a super smooth cut and mulch the clipings up very well. Neither mowers have a striping kit

Comment

Do you have a favorite out of the two?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Very, very nice! Stripes are what makes the lawn in my opinion. I love my striper. It's one of the best investments I've made. I especially like the first pic.
          Kendrick
          Cedar Lawn Care Services, LLC
          Kirksville, MO

Comment

my walk behind is much better at striping its just very hard to find blades for because howard price is no loner in business.. but i agree if your not striping the yard your just not doing it right

Comment

Nice lines...you do all your own fertilizing?
              08 F250 Ext Cab/04 Chevy 3500
              05 F350/04 F350 Diesel/12 Ram 4500 Dump
              4 -60 Toro Zmaster/Lesco 48
              3 -8'2" Boss V-Plows
              1- Hiniker 9'6" V-Plow
              20' Enclosed trailer
              18' Skid & 16' Open Trailer
              2012 - S185 Bobcat

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...