Help with logo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with logo?

On the free logo designer theres a template and X-ray 182a and 186a on these you need the words to curve to fit in the lines... Could you tell me how to do this? Or could you do it for me? Thanks I would like it to say

First line: David's

Second line: Lawn & Landscaping

Third line: 207-907-0040

No one can help?

Comment

|Give it a day or 2, someone will help... Also check out the "Design it yourself" link at the top..

In Memory of My Dad..1943-2008..Gary "Snuffy" Smith

Comment

On the free logo designer theres a template and X-ray 182a and 186a on these you need the words to curve to fit in the lines... Could you tell me how to do this? Or could you do it for me? Thanks I would like it to say

First line: David's

Second line: Lawn & Landscaping

Third line: 207-907-0040
        If you use Microsoft Word, they have a template for Logo Design you can download free. You might be able to design a logo more suited to your wants with it.

Steve

Comment

Please dis regard my post above... I didnt read your entire thread..

Sorry..

In Memory of My Dad..1943-2008..Gary "Snuffy" Smith

Comment

There were some members on here that were able to do the graphics with the curving text effect.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

If you know who they are could you have them contact me via pm or something? I don't know how to do it, and I don't have any programs on my computer to do it with. Thanks, David

Comment

Hey the logo you got there in your avatar looks good!
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Hey the logo you got there in your avatar looks good!
                  Hey thanks I used a different template and I'm happy with it... I'm getting it put on some shirts in the next week or so.

Comment

Oh I'd love to see some pictures of it when you get them! Nice job.

Comment

Working...
                    X