X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• logo and business card

what yall think?

Attached Files

That is a very nice card design! Did you create that or have a designer do it? It looks professionally done!

Did you put anything on the back?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

So what is your business name? Is it "all About Grass Lawn Maintenance"? I love the design but I think I would make sure the business name is blatant, and also what services you offer. I believe you need to answer the 4 Questions the customer is gonna want to ask.....

Who, What, Why, and How

"Who are you?"
      "What do you do?"
      "Why should I choose you?"
      And finally, "How do I contact you?"

The least important is the "why" since I think this could be hard to relay with the limited space a card provides but you should have the answer in your head so when they ask, so you can tell them why they should use you.

Comment

So what is your business name? Is it "all About Grass Lawn Maintenance"? I love the design but I think I would make sure the business name is blatant, and also what services you offer. I believe you need to answer the 4 Questions the customer is gonna want to ask.....

Who, What, Why, and How

"Who are you?"
        "What do you do?"
        "Why should I choose you?"
        And finally, "How do I contact you?"

The least important is the "why" since I think this could be hard to relay with the limited space a card provides but you should have the answer in your head so when they ask, so you can tell them why they should use you.
        Yes, I agree!!

I like to see business card used like a Brochure, But not too much, just enough to let people know what you are all about!!

Great LOGO!!!!!
        Artie Crowley
        www.marketingholders.com
        sales@marketingholders.com

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X