Mower jack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mower jack

Just ordered myself a mower jack from Jungle Jim. I had a dealer here that sells them in Ontario so I will have it tomorrow

Here's a link to the Jungle jack

http://www.junglejimsap.com/jack.html

I have always wondered how they worked and what the clearance would be. Right now I lift my mowers and put jack stands on the decks...doing this however is bad for the back.

Let us know how this works out.

Comment

They work very well and, in my opinion, are a necessity for a zero turn mower.
      Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

It says that it can get you mower 19 inches off the ground which is enough for me to get on my back with an impact driver and remove my blades for sharpening.

Comment

It says that it can get you mower 19 inches off the ground which is enough for me to get on my back with an impact driver and remove my blades for sharpening.
          I use the jungle jack and it works great especially for my Stander mowers.

Comment

Justin,

Take some pictures of them if you can and tell us what you think of the product when you get it. Like a review of the product. I think others would love to hear what you have to say about them.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Justin,

Take some pictures of them if you can and tell us what you think of the product when you get it. Like a review of the product. I think others would love to hear what you have to say about them.
              Will do

Comment

Justin what made you decide to go with this lift? What were you previously doing to handle this situation?
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Justin what made you decide to go with this lift? What were you previously doing to handle this situation?
                  Needed something to lift my mower to remove my blades. I use to have a shed where I did that before but we don't have a shed anymore. I am currently going to the dealer (when they have time) or going to the neighbor with a chain hoist to get my blades off my mower to get them sharpened. It seems that I have to sharpen them often and clean the deck more often

Comment

Getting pictures as we speak. I got it today. Put it together in like 5 minutes.. was more like 10.. i had a piece the wrong way but figure it out haha

I will try to take a video if not i will have pictures for sure.

Already cleaned the whole deck of the mower.. that jack is so solid the mower doesn't even move it's incredible

Comment

Comment

Justin that is fantastic!

How long did it used to take you to change your blades and now how long does it take you with your lift?

Comment

Justin that is fantastic!

How long did it used to take you to change your blades and now how long does it take you with your lift?
                          I haven't changed my blades yet, i will keep you guys posted

Comment

How long does it take you to change blades this way?

Comment

How long does it take you to change blades this way?
                              10 to 15 minutes.. depending if you have the proper tools to do it.

What I mean by proper tools

-Powerful air compressor
                              -Impact wrench
                              -Power impact socket (mine is 15/16 of an inch)
                              Last edited by justin_time; 09-20-2009, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X