No announcement yet.

How your truck can be your salesman...www.mytakeacard.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking of slapping these 2 outdoor business card holder next to my signs off my trailer ?

What do you guys think ?

Let me know
    Sometimes I leave a trailer on the street after dropping equipment off, especially the 18' one as I only use it for the excavators and larger tractors (PITA to pull around) and grab a shorter trailer, in this case I do leave post cards in a holder and some people take one.

If I leave an excavator or tractor at a clients I leave a few post cards and let the client know where they are in case someone drop by, this too has brought us in a few contracts.

Next year I have to get yard signs, it's a fairly common request from clients, also need to get some 11 X 14 signs printed on a water proof foam core as there are various places around the city where we are allow to post.

The final place that brings in more inquiries than any other is the outdoor post office boxes that have a roof over them, I have cards in at least 30, get a lot of inquiries and quite a bit of work this way, I will take some pictures when I get back next week......
    Andy
    Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Okay I just went back to look at your trailer. You can put one on the back but if you put both of themthere, it would be a waste.
      Are you still driving that green truck, if so put one on the back glass hach.
      Yeah I'm still driving that green truck, but I don't really want to put them there since it's not really my truck. I've got space on the one side of the trailer next to my sign but i find a bit low to pick up a card.

I'll think of something

Comment

Yeah I'm still driving that green truck, but I don't really want to put them there since it's not really my truck. I've got space on the one side of the trailer next to my sign but i find a bit low to pick up a card.

I'll think of something
        Make a holder much like a lawn sign and attach it to that, inside the trailer make two stake holders that will accepy 3/4" thick x 3 1/2" wide, cut a stake (1 X 4) about 32" long, on one end screw in a piece of 1/4" pluwood 11 X 14, paint it whatevet color, then attach your holder to the plywood, when you arrive at a site, simply put the steak in the holder and remove when you are done, just so you don't loose it.
        Andy
        Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

I received mine in the mail today! Thanks Arthur!! I can't wait to park it at the store and see how many cards get taken.

I think I need another one for the other side.
          Attached Files
          Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

I received mine in the mail today! Thanks Arthur!! I can't wait to park it at the store and see how many cards get taken.
            Mark that looks great!!!

I think I need another one for the other side.
            That is How I sucker you into buying another one!! LOL

Thanks!
            Artie Crowley
            www.marketingholders.com
            sales@marketingholders.com

Comment

That is How I sucker you into buying another one!! LOL
              I KNEW IT!!!

Maybe I can sell some blood or something to get the money.
              Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X