Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** FREE business card and business card holder giveaway **

Hey everyone,

I am lucky enough to be able to give away 3 vehicle business card holders compliments of Artie at http://www.mytakeacard.com as well as 3 sets of 500 business cards compliments of Ely at http://www.bizcard.com.

As far as the business cards go, here is what Ely told me.
    -We will ship in the US and Canada.
    -Winners can select any design template from our catalog (free and premium).
    -Winners can also upload their own design if they already have one template.

If you want to take part in this giveaway please just make a post and let me know you want in. I will pick three winners.

The items will be shipped free to U.S. & Canada.

As with any giveaway I do here I can't guarantee anything other than what the sponsors tell me so I need to reserve the right to change or cancel this offer in case it's called for.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

I would love to try those out, stick those on the extended cab window of my truck.

Comment

I'm in. Do I have to guess a number or anything? How about 39?
      Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

Steve, Like we talked about. The three winners will be able to choose one of 3 Outdoor Business Card Holders I offer. (Free Shipping US & Canada)

Can I enter, Just kidding!!

Thank you all and Good Luck!!
        Last edited by arthur712; 06-22-2009, 09:31 PM.
        Artie Crowley
        www.marketingholders.com
        sales@marketingholders.com

Comment

I would love to try them...As my truck is in full primer, I dont have any lettering on it yet..
          I dont need business cards though.. I just got 1000 of them last month...

In Memory of My Dad..1943-2008..Gary "Snuffy" Smith

Comment

Count me in! I could certainly use both of these cool give-aways! I was just about to order more cards, maybe I will hold off a few days
            Northern California

Comment

Since my luck sucks, I decided to save myself the trouble and just purchase one.
              www.pleasehelpmylawn.com

Comment

Since my luck sucks, I decided to save myself the trouble and just purchase one.
                Thanx for the order! It went in the mail this morning!!!
                Artie Crowley
                www.marketingholders.com

Comment

Thanx for the order! It went in the mail this morning!!!
                  No problem Arthur. That was me that added you to myspace today too if you havent figured that out already. Not that it will help you tons (I only have like 20 friends or something on there). Im looking forward to getting it. When you get the vinyl lettering thing figured out let me know. I would love to buy a few 'bundles' like that.
                  www.pleasehelpmylawn.com

Comment

Hey Steve count me in too! I'm always looking for new ways to score more customers. I think the business card holder would be cool, however I'm split between it and the business cards...I could really use more cards too! HaHa!
                    Thanks!
                    Kendrick
                    Cedar Lawn Care Services, LLC
                    Kirksville, MO

Comment

Steve, Since I am such a nice guy!

Here is what I will do!!!!

For the lucky 3 winners that win the 500 business Card.

I will give the a special price on my Outdoor business Card holdes, because everyone realy need one or two of these on thier Vehicle.

There will still be 3 winners for the Outdoor Card Holders and the other 3 that win the 500 free business cards.

I will sell them at 50% off the Retail Price! Retail is $14.99 50% off $7.49

ONLY FOR THE 3 THREE WINNER OF THE BUSINESS CARD HOLDERS (ONLY)

jds2381, still can win aswell! It is better to have one on each side of vehicle.

Steve, Will this be akoy with you??

Thanx!
                      Artie
                      Artie Crowley
                      www.marketingholders.com

Comment

I was thinking the same 3 people that win the card holders should win the business cards to make it a complete package. But what ever you want
                        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

I am sorry, I thought you would have a total of 6 winners 3 for card and 3 for card holders.

I think that is what everyone here thought too, That why kdexpd was split between the two.

Sorry about that Steve!

if you want I will still do as I said 3 free and 3 @ 50% off.

Thank you!
                          Artie Crowley
                          www.marketingholders.com

Comment

I do thank you for offering that and helping me better express what I was trying to do. A lot of times, you get a bunch of variables in a plan and it gets more difficult to convey it

Comment

Hey Steve
                              One question. When do you plan to do the drawing?

Kendrick
                              Kendrick
                              Cedar Lawn Care Services, LLC
                              Kirksville, MO

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X