custom printed hats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• custom printed hats

Does anyone know where I can get a custom printed camo hat with my company name on it....the only sites I have found were regular cotton hats.

thanks
    adam

Does anyone know where I can get a custom printed camo hat with my company name on it....the only sites I have found were regular cotton hats.

thanks
    adam
    I do not know if he has them but Private Message mhoward92 and ask him.

Comment

Custom Printed Shirts and Hats

My wife owns a small screen-printing and embroidery company called Action Graphix Sportswear. She can print or embroider your name on a camo hat for you. Her discount rate is 6.50 each - with a minimum of 12 hats. If you need less the cost is $10.00 each. She also has great prices on screen printing t-shirts!
      Attached Files

Comment

Oh that is great! Does she have an email address or a website we can promote for you?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Sorry, I guess that would help. Her direct e-mail (needed for the discount pricing below) is actiongraphix@mac.com . Her web is www.graphic-shirts.com. You can design online and get pricing from there. She is also running a embroidered golf shirt special. Embroidered golf shirts are only $12 each - no minimum. These can be ordered directly from the site.

James

Comment

Working...
          X