A little help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little help

I guess this is the rite spot for this. I got the website up and running. I am trying to go with my own server so I don't have to pay anyone to host it. I have the server already anyway but this is the first time I have used it for anything other than my security system. I don't have the domain name yet but have a redirect on my current domain name. If its at all possible can anyone goto http://mow.foothillreptiles.com and tell me if the site even works? I can see it with no problem but my home network is very biased so I want to see if others on other networks can see it. Thanks a million, let me know if it works.
    White Company

it says "You will be redirected to the Yardwork website"

then it goes here

http://192.168.1.65/index.html

and it says on that page "problem loading page."
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Darn it, ok thanks, back to the drawing Bord.
      It is suppose to redirect you to that site but its not suppose to say page not found.

I think I got it now, let me know. I think I was annoying my father calling him all day and telling him to go look lol.
      Last edited by jasonw; 02-15-2009, 11:40 PM. Reason: fixed, i think
      White Company

Comment

I get this now

"The connection has timed out

The server at 192.168.1.65 is taking too long to respond."
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Gosh darn it, ok thanks
          White Company

Comment

Think I got it now, woohoo nothing better than a free unlimited hosting account for my lawn care business lol.
            White Company

Comment

You got it! Great job!

Comment

looking Good

Yep, I can get to your site and I like the looks of it..... Good Job!!!

Comment

Thank my brother, oh and the server designers they helped to but most of all thank Steve, its a template from this site.
                  White Company

Comment

You're welcome!

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X