No announcement yet.

Web Hosting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats a good offer. I'm just gonna give you a tip on it though. (my cousin has been doing this for 15 years now) One thing he gets the most credit for is his customer service. I know as as a small multi business owner i always look for customer feedback so here is my feedback to you.

If your ever looking for anything to improve your reputation work on customer support, I'm not saying yours sucks by any means I'm just saying NO business can have PERFECT customer support

I think this is very important in this kind of business since you get many inexperienced web programmers and computer illiterate people seeking help from you!

Just trying to give helpful ideas

Thanks

-Mitch

Comment

I am totally confused as to what your point is??
      Quality Hosting

Comment

very competitive rates you have there...have you had much luck getting business from the forums? I would like to hear others responces to your services. cPannel is a easy way for newbs to understand the process of databases and web design.

Comment

very competitive rates you have there...have you had much luck getting business from the forums? I would like to hear others responces to your services. cPannel is a easy way for newbs to understand the process of databases and web design.
          I got my hosting from him, its alright I guess.

Comment

I am in need of a website. I know nothing about this stuff. I will also need the domain name too which I can see what is available before hand. I need something that will allow me to make small adjustments like changing text and pics easily.

I am willing to purchase inexpensive software to help me make small changes to the website. I have considered Go daddy for their ease of use.

Any thoughts?

Comment

Well, unless someone here wants to jump in that offers web hosting, I would say, just get on to godaddy and get your domain registered.

Then take one of our free lawn care web templates and edit it to fit your needs. There are a bunch of free web site editors out there.

Let us know how it goes as you go through this process and if you get stuck anywhere.

I'd love to see your site when you get it up and running.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

web design louisville ky

I am in need of a website. I know nothing about this stuff. I will also need the domain name too which I can see what is available before hand. I need something that will allow me to make small adjustments like changing text and pics easily.

I am willing to purchase inexpensive software to help me make small changes to the website. I have considered Go daddy for their ease of use.

Any thoughts?
                I do Wed Design and SEO in the winter let me know if you are interested . .. I'm prolly the cheapest you will find . . . http://www.easypropropertyservices.com/webhelp
                DJ Carroll
                EasyPro Property Services
                502-525-3279

Comment

Hey Rob,

If you want to give me a shout I can get you started on your way.

Just pm me using gopher or shoot me an email to office@thelawnblog.com

Comment

Will do! I'll be in touch real soon.

Comment

Let me know how it all works out.
                      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                      X