No announcement yet.

Clothing Company

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah man... its tough... I decided for now to go the trendy route and look for mass appeal... Im getting hit up daily on the myspace page from all these skater kids looking for sponsorships and what not... I mean if it takes being a sellout to make a pile of money, Im there. Plus this fight sponsorship is huge... were gonna have over 150 ppl wearing friction shirts that night... It'll catch some attention!!!

Comment

Quote[/b] ]were gonna have over 150 ppl wearing friction shirts that night... It'll catch some attention!!!
      I am looking forwards to seeing some pictures of all that!

Quote[/b] ]I am still having trouble trying to find the right thing to put on a shirt, that is funny, catches people eye, make someone say(o i want that shirt).
      Matt, why not come up with some funny designs for lawn care business owners. How about the top 10 things I hate about lawn care and fill it up with funny stuff.

Then you could post it here and hit your target audience.

Maybe make a shirt that says "I owe, I owe, so off to work I mow."

Make things that are all green related at first. You would have a great niche market.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I think you both would really enjoy reading this article and watching the video.

Ecko's startup story: Rhinos and maxed credit - Inside the designer's rise that began with selling T-shirts out of his parent's garage. I grew up in the 1980s, in this really eclectic New Jersey town called Lakewood.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Hey steve... thanks for the heads up with the vid... I read the article previously in a magazine (i forget which one)... Have you ever read anything about Richard Branson of Virgin (Records, Mobile, Airways)? Hes sick!!! I know you recently read Rich Dad, Poor Dad, so I figured Id throw it out to ya... A quick easy read is Screw It, Lets Do It... but Im getting into his bio now... Let me know if you check it out!

Comment

Oh Yea! Richard is fantastic! He is one of my all time favorites. I read a bunch of books on him. When he got started, he created Virgin Records and a small artist, Mike Oldfield, created a song called tubular bells which you might have heard as the theme song from the movie The Amityville Horror, sold and sold and sold and kept making him money. He was able to take the money generated by this and other artists and invest it into more and more businesses.

I think his story will really inspire you. Let me know what you think of the book you are reading as you go.

Comment

I just started his autobiography which is about 4 inches thick...lol... may takes some time as the phone starting to get hot and we just did a 1500 peice mailer... He is inspirational... especially the fact that the family wasnt very well off when he was a child... I admire a guy that came from nowhere.

BTW- Have I told everyone that my products are available for sale now??

Comment

Quote[/b] ]BTW- Have I told everyone that my products are available for sale now??
                Maybe put a link in your signature too about it? With an image?

Comment

I like it but, it looks to close to the brand "Famous" clothing line's label. They have a "F" also but its turned around the other way.
                  Rob
                  Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

Yeah, four seasons, I realized that after working on the design for about three days...lol.. we decided to scrap it and start over. Ill keep you all up to date!!

Comment

Did I mention that the products are available for sale?? Kinda gotta promote wherever I can huh?

Comment

Don't forget to put a link in your signature!

Comment

thanks for the reminder

Comment

Id also was wondering if our members can give me their feedback of my site (should be up by June 10th). Id really appreciate everyones help, and also some marketing ideas are also welcomed.

Thanks Guys

Comment

Let us know when to look. Also don't forget to post your website again for newer members.

Comment

Working...
                              X