No announcement yet.

Web Design and SEO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made a bulletin in my myspace section to promote this. I certainly hope someone takes you up on this great offer.

That was very kind of you.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Ill take him up on his offer. BUT I would like someone to help me come up with a design for my truck. I want to have it wraped. The whole truck. The F350.....

Comment

Quote[/b] (pnplawn @ May 06 2008,2:35)]Ill take him up on his offer. BUT I would like someone to help me come up with a design for my truck. I want to have it wraped. The whole truck. The F350.....
        Do you want a website, business card or just a design for your truck?

Get a free website makeover for your lawn care business!
        Go to this thread to learn more:
        http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?p=44255

Comment

I can't wait to see what you come up with.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

LG Lawn Services has taken me up on the offer for a free business card design. I have sent the first proposal and I am awaiting reply.

pnplawn, I'm still interested in working with you. Please feel free to leave me a message on the forums or email me.

Comment

Can we see what you created?

Comment

Here are 2 of the designs I have sent to Luke so far.

front and back of similar design

Comment

Matt,

You are a very talented graphic designer! Very very nice work! What will those designs be? flyers, postcards or doorhangers? Or are those both business cards? Will the second one fold in half?

Can you explain that for me?

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ May 10 2008,8:38)]Matt,

You are a very talented graphic designer! Very very nice work! What will those designs be? flyers, postcards or doorhangers? Or are those both business cards? Will the second one fold in half?

Can you explain that for me?
                    Thanks Steve! I really hope I can make it big with graphics design and web development. I enjoy the lawn care stuff too tho

Both designs are sized for business cards. They could be made to fit flyers, postcards or even door hangers if requested. The second design is just a front and back image, it wouldnt fold unless the client really wanted it to. The plan was to have a double sided business card.

I would also like to let you guys know, if your looking for search engine optimization feel free to contact me. I know I dont have a set price but really it would vary depending on your site and what your targeting.

Comment

Working...
                    X