who has time for hobbies?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is awesome!

Can you imagine altering a mower with chrome rims and some kind of air suspension? Maybe use it for public events like parades! Or at car shows!

I bet you would get a ton of press!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

that would be pretty cool. I never thought about doing that to a mower.
      I have seen it done to quads before though. Without the air ride

Rob
      Green Image Lawn & Landscape

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

What if you made custom chrome rims for your mower and found others wanted them as well. You could be selling chrome rims to other lawn care business owners!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ Jan. 21 2008,9:50)]What if you made custom chrome rims for your mower and found others wanted them as well. You could be selling chrome rims to other lawn care business owners!
          Here you go Steve for your viewing pleasure!

[img]http://thumbs.streetfire.net/a18a9be....mg]Super Mod dragracing lawnmowers, part 2

<embed src="http://videos.streetfire.net/vidiac.swf" FlashVars="video=a18a9be8-87eb-4b28-a5c1-99710007909c" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="428" height="352" name="ePlayer" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

Comment

That looks like a blast&#33; How fast do they go?

Comment

That would be cool to drive one of those thru a parade with a trailer for your business.
              What do you think those motors are? Off a dirt bike? Maybe 250&#39;s? Doesn&#39;t sound like they shift.
              Rob

\"If you don't feel the same way about Friday nights as you do Sunday nights, then you are not doing the right thing.\"

Comment

That&#39;s exactly what we&#39;re talking about doing with our tractors when we get Z turns.... making one a dragster and one a "pimped-out" mower and putting them in parades.... with our truck, trailer and the z-turns. =)

I think it would be cool to race those things, too&#33;

Comment

Patrick-
                  You want to turn a new Z turn into one of those?
                  That would be crazy&#33;
                  Rob

Comment

Found one video last night that has a 292 chevy in it.. now thats CRAZYYYYYYY&#33;

Looked to see if I could find it and no luck. If someone finds it post it I want to see it agaian and there is on from some other country that had then going 100 mph this is way to crazy.

Comment

"A business that doesn&#39;t make a profit long enough is called a hobby."
                      Dave Ramsey- Tonight on his show
                      Rob

Comment

Can you tell us a little about what went on in that show?

Comment

This is from his site. He has a overview of each show and also of each call that was taken. This is where he qouted the above:
                          Courtney doesn’t know how to pay herself from her own small business. How does she do this? Dave advises her to open a separate checking account for the business and how to take out certain percentages.

Its in hour 3 and her name is courtney. You can roughlyfast forward to it.

heres the link-
                          http://www.daveramsey.com/tdrs/

That quote really stuck out to me.
                          Rob

Comment

How long do his shows go on for?

Comment

Steve-
                              3 hrs and very educational.
                              Rob

Comment

Quote[/b] ]You want to turn a new Z turn into one of those?
                                Nooooooooooooooo... what I said was......
                                Quote[/b] ]That&#39;s exactly what we&#39;re talking about doing with our tractors when we get Z turns....
                                Meaning that one of the tractors will become a racer and the other a "pimped-out" mower with chrome wheels and such... I would NEVER deface a Z turn like that.... I&#39;ll be mowing with the Z turns... lol

Comment

Working...
                                X