Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim,

This is all just fascinating.

If you were to reflect on the hunting videos and the lawn care business, which do you feel you had more of a passion for?

Do you think it just comes down to it is easier to make money at running a lawn care business than it is to make money at creating hunting videos?

Is it very competitive to try and produce such videos?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I have to say my passion is always going to be Hunting, but not as a business, as far as passion for business I wish I would have started this lawn care before and not the security industry, don't take me wrong I made a very good living at it and lived well. I truly enjoy doing this job so it helps with the stress levels.

Comment

I had gotten a bow hunting license many years ago. I had a lot of friends that were into hunting but I just never got into going myself. I do think I might enjoy getting out in the woods and hunting but I find that it is a lot easier to go fishing so that is what I do more so.

I had a friend who ran a hunting store and that was fascinating to hear all the stories about running it. It was a classic case of he started selling bows out of his shed in his backyard and then scaled up to a store. Later he manufactured his own bows. So fascinating!

The thing I do wonder all the time is, can you enjoy something, make a business out of it and still enjoy it. I think some people are able to pull this off.

If you ever wanted to push that hunting division more, I would love to see it grow.

Did you ever think of getting involved with the retail end of hunting?

Or are there others in your area or in this field that you admire and would like to see your business like theres?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X