I have a new show!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a new show!

.....and I want you to join in! The show is called Straight From the Field, and is a new series on YouTube. We will be covering everything from supply & equipment reviews, to best business practices, to diy projects.....all geared for the grounds maintenance professional. Live streaming call-in sessions are even planned. The first season premieres November 2016, but you can view the intro here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKE72XZiw4o
    We kindly ask that you subscribe, and like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/straightfromthefield
    I am also looking for a few seasoned vets here to help with collaborating. Thanks, and hope to hear from a lot of you.
    integritylawnpro.com

Nice job on the intro!

What got you interested in doing this?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Nicely done,

Just make sure you go back and pull those weeds from the root that you trimmed!

Comment

Nice job on the intro!

What got you interested in doing this?
        This is wishful thinking, materialized and executed . In a nutshell (albeit a big nutshell), I always thought it a good idea to have a platform that is both entertaining (the show) and engaging (the live call-in sessions) for grounds maintenance professionals, but I could find no such venue. There are many great YouTube participants doing quality reviews and vlogs, but nothing on the scale that I'm looking for. I thought, "Gee, I could be that guy!" and so, here I am. For this effort to be a success, I need people who are in the industry who are willing to make routine appearances on the show. If you for instance, Steve wanted to be who we have an episode with for our "marketing minute", maybe we could set up a video conference call and record it. Other guys who are LCOs could be on the show's list of "seasoned vets"....yeah, man!! This would be great exposure/reputation building for whoever participates on our panel. Moreover, the live call-in sessions would allow for some fun collaboration and possibly some networking. The other reason, is to help those who need help....if the show is a hit, YouTube pays big bucks that could go to support projects like Wounded Warrior. Everyone wins, but I can only do so much myself. Let me know your thoughts about all this, and to all the rest of you....seriously consider about coming on board. I'll talk with anyone who's serious.
        integritylawnpro.com

Comment

Have you thought about which direction you take this show would be best for your business?

What I am wondering is this. If you focus the show on issues the homeowner runs into, or even showing off projects you are working on, would that potentially bring more potential mowing and landscaping clients to you?

Could you make a different page on your website that dealt with different lawn care issues? Aeration, fertilization, etc etc and then have keywords tied into the show that would help improve your website rankings for keywords in your area?

Just a thought.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Have you thought about which direction you take this show would be best for your business?

What I am wondering is this. If you focus the show on issues the homeowner runs into, or even showing off projects you are working on, would that potentially bring more potential mowing and landscaping clients to you?

Could you make a different page on your website that dealt with different lawn care issues? Aeration, fertilization, etc etc and then have keywords tied into the show that would help improve your website rankings for keywords in your area?

Just a thought.
            First, let me state that the premise of this show is not to build my business per se, nor is it geared to the homeowner. Also, I did not have plans of showcasing my work. The target audience for the show is the grounds maintenance & lawn care professional. Equipment reviews, DIY hacks (y'all will like these), business best practices, etc will be presented. However, their presentation will be in such a way to help people in this industry. Homeowners may benefit/find show informative, but they are not the target audience. This show is being created to help those who do this kind of work day in and day out. Videography/photography are hobbies of mine that I have decided to merge with my love for the grounds maintenance industry/horticulture.
            integritylawnpro.com

Comment

Maybe you could work with a local equipment dealer to review some of their equipment?

Comment

Maybe you could work with a local equipment dealer to review some of their equipment?
                Yes, a great idea that I've already pursued. Waiting to hear back from the owners. I've contemplated using online classifieds to assemble the pro panel, but don't want to have to wade through a bunch of folks who may mean well, but not have the know-how. Seasoned LCOs, shop mechanics, and businessmen are going to help the show the most, and get the most free PR/exposure for their business.
                integritylawnpro.com

Comment

Chilehead. not sure if I could be of any assistance but will help you any way I can.

Comment

I just posted my first full episode.....not what anyone would expect. It can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF_ob5OCXf4
                    Please let me know what y'all think, and I kindly ask you consider subscribing and/or following on Facebook.
                    integritylawnpro.com

Comment

Nice job. I can tell you spent some time planning that out and editing it. I bet you put quite a few hours in to get it to look that good.

Comment

I'm humbled, Steve. Thank you for the kind words.
                        integritylawnpro.com

Comment

Episode 2, plus an Update pertaining to Episode 1 are live. Check them out!
                          integritylawnpro.com

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X