Free Book - Start Snow Removal Business w/Blower & Shovel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Book - Start Snow Removal Business w/Blower & Shovel

Free E-Book! I am offering my book for free for several weeks.

How to start a Snow Removal Business with minimal funds, using snowblowers and shovels. Pricing models, costs, marketing, contracts. maintenance tips, equipment. NOT FOR PLOW BUSINESS!

Table of Contents on Amazon.com:
    http://tinyurl.com/snow-biz-book

Just email me "safeinthewoods@gmail.com"

I will promptly email ebook to you in Adobe .pdf format or Word (pls specify format).
    ( Please post a review on Amazon for me, if you like it and have the time. Thanks. )

Are you the author? Looks good on Amazon!
    Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
    Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
    CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

I am the author

Thanks. Yes I am the author! A new book cover will appear in a day or two on Amazon:

A good book for people with newbies in the business, the details that come with experience. I see you have some great books on Amazon as well!
      Last edited by ilovemydoggy; 12-16-2015, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Do you have any quick tips you can share to those looking to start a snow removal business?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Quick Tips for Snow Removal Business

You need to do some research, before just running out there with your shovels and snowblowers. Some type of business plan is needed. The benefits of seasonal contracts, surcharges for extreme weather and ice, how to do marketing. Get very clear on your pricing, residential and/or commercial accounts. Then you go out prepared.

This type of clarity prepares you and increases your profits. (which is how my book helps). By the way I have this Forum listed in the Resources as a good aid.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X