No announcement yet.

My Invention

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see you have been down this road before, I am following your advise, my idea is one of a kind however, anyone who understands how to build water pressure will be able to duplicate this easy, I never thought about that. I did check with the patient office and the design only has to be slightly modified or improved for a competitor to emerge. That said I will market manufacture and sell online for now, Im working on making this better! And then I will go from there.

thank you!
    Could you post a picture of this system?
    If It is available online, could you post a link?

Comment

Could you post a picture of this system?
      If It is available online, could you post a link?

Not yet thom. Hopefully soon!

Comment

Look up provisional patents. It's $65. You don't need a attorney. YouTube has videos on how to fill out the patent application. A provisional patent gives you a year of protection. You can also try licensing your idea to existing irrigation companies. look up invent right with steven key on YouTube.

Comment

Josh, have you ever gone through the process? If you did, can you tell us what you invented?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Get yourself a patent attorney and have him do a patent search. If it comes back clean, you can file for a provisional patent quite cheaply while you perfect your design and find a mass manufacturer. During this time, sell some of your units, get feedback from clients/users, and file a full-blown utility patent (the expensive one). Make a website, and have social media accounts that are regularly updated to promote your product. I hope you make millions. Best wishes.
            integritylawnpro.com

Comment

Josh, have you ever gone through the process? If you did, can you tell us what you invented?
              The process was easy for a provisional patent. You can even draw your pics on a napkin, scan them, and use it for your provisional patent drawings. You dont need a attorney. Google "Google Patent Search" and go through the list instead of spending 2Gs. If your going to file a utility patent, thats a different story but be prepaired to spend thousands and still not know if your idea will sell.
              I have a provisional patent on my prototype. Its a electronic device that attaches to your lawnmower to help you cut a straight line at the angle you choose. It works like a compass but instead of pointing north it points to your heading of choice with the click of a button. There is a sensitivity slider to control the rotation speed of the arrow for different sized mowers. Right now its just a program on my phone and the graphics arent pretty but the idea is solid.
              Im in the process of submitting my idea to companies. Most are friendly and want to hear my idea.I have had better luck contacting them through email then by phone because most receptionist dont know what to do with my call then transfer me to someones voicemail.

Comment

That sounds really exciting! You have to keep us posted on how all that goes.

Who would be your ideal company to buy it? A mower manufacturer?
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X