Starting your snow removal operation: VIDEO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting your snow removal operation: VIDEO

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FB3BcxpEHqo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hope I was able to provide some insight.

For the record, I have a cold lol...

Good video.

I was thinking as I watched it, what if you made your logo spin at certain points. Would that draw the viewer in deeper?

Like this.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Good video.

I was thinking as I watched it, what if you made your logo spin at certain points. Would that draw the viewer in deeper?

Like this.

I love you Steve.

I took some medication, and I am so high right now. I'm tripping out like crazy.

Comment

Looking forward to a video of you working in the snow. Ice fishing video would be cool too! lol
        Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
        Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
        CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

I think if your just using a blower you can charge more because you can do a better job than a plow and get in spots a plow can't. I would look for driveways with no place to push snow or to narrow to fit a truck

Comment

I think if your just using a blower you can charge more because you can do a better job than a plow and get in spots a plow can't. I would look for driveways with no place to push snow or to narrow to fit a truck
            Every tool will have it's place, plows can do some pretty impressive stuff during the winter but definitely have their limits!

What I am comparing above is the efficiency of a tractor with a mounted snowblower vs a walk behind snowblower in an oversaturrated fixed rate area.

Snow blowers are great to get into hard to reach places, but I find them completely useless when the snow becomes compacted after a few hours. Snow blowers aren't the best for really scraping a driveway clean; there's just not enough weight. I suppose if you head out really early and do two or more cycles of your run, you could manage to avoid doing more work but still sacrificing time.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X