Best lawn care ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best lawn care ever

Hi guys I am a co owner of sunny mower lawn care in Wisconsin we are the best lawn care service ever lowest prices huge crew and best lawn care ever. And in the winter we have snow removal the biggest crew to get the job done! Please tell your friends who need lawncare and snow removal. We only do customers in the Kimberly and Little Chute area only email me today at gbtjoos@gmail.com
    Travis: owner of Travis' lawn care

(Making your lawn look the best!)

best lawn care ever. [/email]
    you forgot to say your modest

Comment

Why would you try to pitch your services to people that are in the same exact industry?

Comment

I think he doing it because we are all in different locations. Just because we are in the same industry does notean we are in the same area I have family all over the US. Plus I was in the military so I have friends all over the US. I could post this on facebook and he might get some.phones from friends and family. It marketing.

Comment

Why would you try to pitch your services to people that are in the same exact industry?
          Good advertising is that which you put infront of everyone, because you never know where you next job comes from.

I had a customer moving from my city to another one, close but not close enough. I had gotten a mailing from a company in that city (a friend gave them my address), and I gave it to them.

They hired the company, which is doing a good job (and I got 10 bucks for refferal which I did not expect)

Comment

Good advertising is that which you put infront of everyone, because you never know where you next job comes from.

I had a customer moving from my city to another one, close but not close enough. I had gotten a mailing from a company in that city (a friend gave them my address), and I gave it to them.

They hired the company, which is doing a good job (and I got 10 bucks for refferal which I did not expect)
            I can only go to Kimberly and Little Chute because I don't got enough money for a work truck so if I need my push mower I push it over there but if I need my lawn tractor I just drive it there.
            Travis: owner of Travis' lawn care

(Making your lawn look the best!)

Comment

I can only go to Kimberly and Little Chute because I don't got enough money for a work truck so if I need my push mower I push it over there but if I need my lawn tractor I just drive it there.
              "huge crew and best lawn care ever"

No one in your crew has a truck?
              Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
              Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
              CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

"in the winter we have snow removal"

What are you using to do snow removal with?
                Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
                Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
                CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

hahahahaha that's all.

Comment

just wondering if you didnt have the lowest prices if you might be able to afford a truck ?

Comment

Other than being "the best" "lowest prices" and "biggest crews".... whats makes you different? How are you the best? Everyone thinks they are the best.....big crews.... that tells me nothing about how good you are....if you have the lowest prices, the quality cannot be the best....if you have average or slightly above average prices than you just could be the best.

Comment

weekend warrior.....is that you?

Comment

I was thinking the same thing!

Comment

yeah that might be i left him a post in his facebook 2 days or 3 days ago inviting him to come back to the forum so he can give us some art classes.
                            and show new techniques

Comment

yeah that might be i left him a post in his facebook 2 days or 3 days ago inviting him to come back to the forum so he can give us some art classes.
                              and show new techniques
                              AAHHHH HAHAHAHAHA!!! Did he write back? I saw he is offering fall clean ups....so my guess is he's back in business, or advertising that he is.

Comment

Working...
                              X