Best lawn care ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"in the winter we have snow removal"

What are you using to do snow removal with?
    Yes I am because most of my customers hate going out in the cold and doing it themselves.
    Travis: owner of Travis' lawn care

(Making your lawn look the best!)

Comment

just wondering if you didnt have the lowest prices if you might be able to afford a truck ?
      I'm only 13! so I'll put that in the future

Comment

COULDNT BE WEEKEND WARRIOR! HE ONLY POST IN PRIVATE CAUSE HE IS A SUPER SPY!... unless this is one of his assumed identities!!!! dum dum DUMMMM!

Comment

I'm only 13! so I'll put that in the future
          Then why advertise being the biggest, best, and cheapest? Everyone hates a salesmen. Youll be far better off being honest and having marketing based on your strengths.

You say your big but The customer sees a small army getting off a school bus. You lost them right there. Now they know why your cheap and wont give you a chance to show your the best.

Comment

Can you give us a little info about the size of your massive workforce ,your current equipment ,and acres cut per week [ actually,its probably easier to use square miles with the massive crew you have] , this information should come in very handy for us while trying to get our business's to the same level of awesomness as yours .It would be so awesome if you could try to post a few pictures of your full crew really tearing up a parking lot after a 18 " snowfall ,and maybe a few large lawns where your using the full crew .
            Thanks !

Comment

Alright, this young man is 13, that explains it. Let's cut him some slack. We all had huge dreams back then. At-least he's not playing video games all day.

Chase your dreams buddy, you might just be that huge business your imagining one day.
              Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
              Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
              CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

Alright, this young man is 13, that explains it. Let's cut him some slack. We all had huge dreams back then. At-least he's not playing video games all day.

Chase your dreams buddy, you might just be that huge business your imagining one day.
                That's what I'm sayin! You damn wolves! Y'all should have known this from his opening statements.

Comment

Hey I offered some advice with my comments.

Being small, not having a truck, young, all has a marketing gimmick. I seen people market how their push mower wont leave ruts like ZTR's. I seen a guy pulling his mower with a bike marketing being green. I seen college kids marketing that their young hungry and needing money for education.

Comment

just wondering if you didnt have the lowest prices if you might be able to afford a truck ?
                    I am only 13 so I can't drive

Comment

I didn't know he was 13, my bad

13 and getting your butt out there and working? Props to you! Keep it up because it'll pay off.... I actually started when I was 12....did it til I was 18 and gave it up for the Military. You are going to hit a lot of bumps in the road but you will learn from them and drive on.

I started with 1 yard...had 5 at the end of the first year.....when I was 15, I ended up having 30 accounts in the same neighborhood. Who says you need a truck? I had a golf cart with a tow hitch and pulled a 5 x 8 trailer....people in the neighborhood loved it and I couldn't believe all the clients I stole from the big companies.

It is great to start young because you have the ability to pour money into the business and don't have a lot of bills to pay....or none at all. Best of luck and let us know if we can help you out with any questions you may have.

Comment

"in the winter we have snow removal"

What are you using to do snow removal with?
                        I do snow removal with my toro powermax snowblower I only do residential

Comment

Working...
                        X