Photo Manipulation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Manipulation

For $10000, I will edit your photos to look fancy like the man you are.

Last edited by CHEESE2009; 06-13-2012, 12:32 AM.

??????????????????????

Comment

??????????????????????
      LOL I was just kidding!

If you've got some photos you want to look alien-like lmao you can send em to me by email and i'll touch them up for you, touch them real good. then send them back to ya.

What I tried to do was make the lawns stand out and look supernatural. I would lighten any curbs/roads/driveways so that the contrast of the lawn pops more, and then I would darken the lawn using only two colors, a higher hue, low saturation, etc. Other special photo molesting/manipulation techniques.

I would try to also increase the color of trees and other plants, and darken the browns so that each photo looks properly balanced.

I can even make sh*t look boring!

Last edited by CHEESE2009; 06-13-2012, 08:54 AM.

Comment

That's nice!

But can you take a man that looks like this:

And make him fancy looking like this!

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

... I wish I looked like that...

I'll be a wealthy prick and dress outrageous on a daily basis, one day!

Comment

It would be great for one day if you dressed up with rhine stones and all to see if those chatty customers still wanted to engage you in conversations

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
            X