• Would you buy bumper stickers that say Our equipment is monitored by Gps

would you buy bumper stickers that say

"Our Equipment is Monitored By GPS"

to deter theft
    Yes
    85.71%
    NO
    14.29%

i will take 5 stickers if there being made ...you could have them made and sell them and add a few bucks to help get you back n running ....

i am sure there is someone here that could accept the funds thru a pay pal account and send you the donations to help get you back n running...

come on guys every little bit helps a fellow veteran....

its not a handout its a hand up...
    { gettin after the green}...

Comment

i emailed 696 Signs to get a quote its not about making money, yes i wanna get back up and running, but i want to deter this from happening to anymore of us. i plan on putting them on here and on ebay, and craiglist

Comment

I have stickers on my mowers next to the keys that say "equipped with Lojack" hey anything that helps. I always take my brake off and engage my blades to make it harder to take when I run into stores...home depot for instance.

Comment

i emailed 696 Signs to get a quote its not about making money, yes i wanna get back up and running, but i want to deter this from happening to anymore of us. i plan on putting them on here and on ebay, and craiglist
          I would stay away from craigslist, unless you want potential thieves to see the stickers.

Comment

ya ill stay away from craiglist wasnt thinking

Comment

I have stickers on my mowers next to the keys that say "equipped with Lojack" hey anything that helps. I always take my brake off and engage my blades to make it harder to take when I run into stores...home depot for instance.

Hahaha... it deterred ME the other day.
              I shut it down without turning off the blades. Couldn't figure out why it wouldn't start back up again.

As for the stickers, I dunno... probably not something the size of a bumper sticker.

Comment

im thinking 3 inch by 3 inch

Comment

would you buy bumper stickers that say

"Our Equipment is Monitored By GPS"

to deter theft

I was looking for these the other day. Was thinking one for my trailer that is bigger and a couple by the ignition on my mowers.

Comment

Ya when you say bumper sticker, should be more like trailer plaque or panel. If your trying to deter theft then your most likely pulling a trailer...and there's not much room on utility trailer drop gate, so I'd place the stickers on some kind of plexi or plastic

Comment

i was thinking about bumper stickers for trailers, and like 3inch by 3inch circle sticker to put on equipment

Comment

Working...
                      X