Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vehicle Business Card Holders 10% Coupon Code

Check out all our new Marketing Stuff!

www.marketingholders.com 10 % off Coupon Code is (gopher101)

Thanks to all of you for the support!
    Artie Crowley
    www.marketingholders.com
    sales@marketingholders.com

Lousy SPAMMERS! Post reported.

Just kidding! Artie is a good guy. I've placed several orders and products arrive FAST.

Off to browse now...

Comment

Lousy SPAMMERS! Post reported.

Just kidding! Artie is a good guy. I've placed several orders and products arrive FAST.

Off to browse now...
      Lazy Spammer I am! LOL

Thanks!
      Artie
      Artie Crowley
      www.marketingholders.com

Comment

Just the other day someone was talking about losing their truck's business card dispenser. Was that you hedgemaster? Now is the time to replace it!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Yeah, that was me. I found it today! LOL!

I still want to place an order though!

Comment

Thank you!
            Artie Crowley
            www.marketingholders.com

Comment

This pic was taken today...

A more extensive cleaning revealed its presence under some crap on the floor under the back seat in my truck.

Love the magnetic holders. You can slap them on where they will have the most impact.
              Attached Files

Comment

Artie, check your email regarding an order...

Comment

Does that stay on the truck while you drive and how many cards have you noticed are actually taken?

Comment

Does that stay on the truck while you drive and how many cards have you noticed are actually taken?
                    I don't believe it's intended to remain there while driving and initially, I was very careful to remove it before doing so. Then one day I realized I had forgotten to remove it and was doing 45 mph - uh-oh! It didn't come off.
                    Then one day, I looked in the mirror while doing 65-70 mph on the highway. Yup, I had forgotten it was there. After it survived that test, I stopped worrying about it.
                    Now it may depend on where it's actually placed and whether the surface is clean, because the magnet isn't really THAT strong, but so far, so good with staying put.

I usually keep 5 cards in there so I can easily tell when one is taken. Plus if left out in a torrential rain, I've noted that the cards can get damp - mainly condensation buildup, I believe, so I don't put a lot in unless I plan on taking it off and keeping them in the truck overnight.

I don't see a "lot" being taken, but I take that with a grain of salt. I'm not always parked in highly visible areas with a lot of foot traffic.
                    I will say that it DOES get noticed - people do look at it. I had a guy walk by the other day and I had said "hello" to him on a previous visit to this location... as he came by again, he saw the holder and asked "Is it OK if I take one of your cards?"

It's a cool product. There's another benefit that makes it worthwhile even if nobody ever took a card again as long as I'm in business... I don't have to open my truck to get a card for someone I've just stopped to talk to about potential work - I just grab a card, or tell them to take one for themselves.
                    During the summer, I can't keep cards in my pocket because they get sweaty, and that's a pretty nasty thing to do to a potential client. "here, take my..." Ewwwwwww!!! LOL!

I actually have photographic evidence of someone taking a card last week! Haha! I forgot about it - I'll have to post the photo!

Comment

Coupon code is fixed, and I got your order.

Thanks for everything, I can not wait to see that picture!

Artie
                      Artie Crowley
                      www.marketingholders.com

Comment

Coupon code is fixed, and I got your order.

Thanks for everything, I can not wait to see that picture!

Artie

OK, it was just a kid, but she took a card none the less. LOL!

I was taking photos of a client's lawn and didn't even notice the kids walk into the frame as I pressed the button. When I put the camera (cell phone) down, I saw the girl open my card holder. I checked afterward, and sure enough, one was missing. I have no idea why she took one, but maybe she was just doing what the magnet says - "TAKE A CARD!"

Here's my truck with the card holder complimenting the lawn signs...

Attached Files
                        Last edited by Steve; 09-07-2011, 04:10 PM.

Comment

It should be interesting to see if you get a new call tomorrow.
                          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

This pic was taken today...

A more extensive cleaning revealed its presence under some crap on the floor under the back seat in my truck.

Love the magnetic holders. You can slap them on where they will have the most impact.

I have fixed mine to the rear side flip window with some super two sided tape.
                            I do highway speeds and have had no problems.
                            When I first got it I used the enclosed tape and the first rain it fell off.
                            So I got some commercial two sided carpet tape , It wont come off now even in a car wash or a hurricane.
                            Now that I have the logos on the truck I hope to see some cards taken.

Comment

I have no idea why she took one, but maybe she was just doing what the magnet says - "TAKE A CARD!"
                              I think another point to make of this is that it is an example of how 'non-confrontational' it is to distribute your business cards this way. A teenage girl walking home from school, might not feel comfortable approaching a man mowing a lawn for a business card, but here we see, she is fine with taking one home to her parents.

It's an important marketing lesson to remember.

We want to make it easy for people to enter our marketing funnel.

Comment

Working...
                              X